Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

You know you have a problem when your iPad corrects an alien name to a Bionicle species

Yeah, no Ward. Though Framework Ward, I’ll admit, was cool. (Bring back Trip!)

2 Likes

Yeah, I had to move past my initial bitter hatred prejudice, but I warmed up to him. He redeemed himself for me.

1 Like

Thinking about buying S3 (we cancelled Netflix right after I finished 2). Should I, or should I wait for D+?

Do we even know if it will be on Disney+.

I’m waiting to see if they put out a complete series boxset. I’d recommend doing that instead. And yeah, I don’t know if it’ll be on Disney+.

1 Like

I’m only halfway through Season 6 currently. I’m sad it’s short, but I’ve been enjoying it a lot! “Inescapable” was one of the best episodes in the series in my opinion.

Also, Enoch is amazing and I love him, but bring back my namesake character for a second, please

1 Like

Season 6 went to Netflix, which makes me question if the series will go to Disney+ (if so, Disney might have withheld season 6 from Netflix like they did with Captain Marvel).

I’m also part way through the newest season, I’ll have more complete thoughts once I finish it.

2 Likes

I plan on rewatching AoS soon, and I look forward to seeing Season 6 in binge-format as opposed to weekly.

Just watch s4e1 and loved it

1 Like

I forget, is that the one where they introduce Ghost Rider? It’s been a long time since I’ve watched the show; I should really start catching up on it again.

Yeah it is

I’ve got really high hopes for the final season (if it even ends up actually being the last one). The time travel element means they could potentially tie up the Agent Carter cliff hanger, and the mission of saving Hydra to save SHIELD is an interesting concept. And, of course, the ideal ending would involve some sort of crossover with the move characters, or at least the other TV heroes (the Defenders, Cloak and Dagger, the Runaways, etc). I mean, it’s the grand finale, they’ve got to pull out all the stops.
And I’m still holding out hope for a May cameo in Black Widow.

Ah, okay. I remember having mixed feelings about that one (if I remember correctly the tone feels quite different from the rest of the show?), but as a whole season 4 is my favorite part of the show. You’re in for a ride.

1 Like

Daniel Sousa was confirmed, and I am very much excited!

That’s gotta be something that gets brought up in another show (or better yet, film), and I really hope it’s not resolved in this season. Then again, they’ll likely just sacrifice both, a fitting end of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I actually have mixed feelings about the entire season. I mean, I enjoyed nearly every bit of it, but it felt like it varied in story way too drastically every third of the season. However, the main villain is my favorite “big bad” since Season 1’s.

1 Like

Honestly, season 3 was my favorite, season 6 was my least favorite. I’m liking these later episodes of season 7 though.

Working on five lately. Very bizarre. I like it, but it’s weird and doesn’t really fit the series to me. I feel like it should almost be a separate story

Season 5 is tied with the first one for my favorite so far

Season 7 is stellar. The callbacks, humor, and emotions are frantic during this final season. They are much appreciated.

Last week’s episode ruined me, haven’t seen the latest one yet.

It’s getting more tied in

1 Like

What an incredible show. What an incredible run. It was great being there from the first moment of the first episode all the way back in 2013. It was fun while it lasted, and I’ll cherish every moment we got to spend with the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Here’s hoping that in some timeline in the future when all of Earth’s mightiest heroes are called together for another gigantic crossover, Coulson and co. will be there

Until next time, agents…

4 Likes

Well now I know Coulson doesn’t die in S5