AKA Jonathan Juan (Ask Kahi Anything)

Do you know any good stand alone Batman stuff? I want to get into comics more but I don’t want to read every other story to understand what’s going on in the one thing I’m reading.

I’d love to see the Teen Titans crew show up. Trigon would be a good addition. Damian would be really fun to see. Donna Troy, she’d be great to see.

There’s some good standalone stuff for Batman. The Killing Joke is great because you just need a general knowledge of Batman to read it, it’s fantastically written and it’s very short. For longer ones, Hush and the Long Halloween are some of my favorites.

2 Likes

Are you interested in the revival of Samurai Jack?

2 Likes

Have you listened to The Fold’s “Moving Past” and if so, what are your thoughts? This is the band that did the Ninjago theme song, and I listened to this album of theirs, and I really liked it.

Hey @Jon ever heard about The True First Superhero?

Do you like comics?

1 Like

So I have been watching one of the older batman aninated series (the one from '92) and I have been very surprised! Based off some of the recend DC flops movies I had forgotten how great a lot of the older DC stuff was. It was all quite amazing.
Now as TTV’s resident comic expert I assume you’ve seen this series so I what like to ask what your favorite part of it was and how much you did you enjoy it? My particular favorite is the scene where Alfred was trying to teach young master leperchaun.

Kahi, I have a question.
In the topic list there is one called groups.
The only one there is the cast member group.
Can normal users create groups as well?
If so, how?

Have you seen Samurai Jack and are you excited for this new season?

1 Like

Have you or any of the cast seen Logan? If so, what did you think?

1 Like

How’s the kids?

Would you say this is an accurate representation your mental state?

or these

nvm you died

4 Likes

Cross-posted from TTV Questions & Answers, if you don’t mind:

Would you be interested in giving us a run-down of the process that you and Var went through in setting up this site, and the sort of maintenance that you guys do?

Also, how common would you say that you think your name is? Both first and last. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do you think Rian Johnson is a good fit for The Last Jedi?

1 Like

Moonlight or La La Land?

2 Likes

Archer, Janeway, Sisko, Picard, or Kirk?

1 Like

Closing this topic due to our new format. Please direct all new questions to the TTV Ask forum! Thanks!