"Akuma"

A arrogant, overly aggressive egotistical sadistic thug turned super villain overnight after getting some sweet new arms.

57 Likes

Wow! Those arms! I feel he needs some more Metru blue, though.

3 Likes

Sounds like a nice guy.

Excellent build here; I like the contrast between the smooth torso and legs and how greebly those arms are. The blue should definitely be used more or not at all, though. The photos also seem a bit washed out, though that might just be me.

Thanks! Yeah, I get what you mean with the Metru blue, but I kinda wanted to give it a blocked look, like he was maybe wearing jeans or something tucked into a black knee high boots? I dunno.

Thanks! As for the blue, I see what you mean, and maaaybe I’ll look into spreading it around, but I kinda like the blocked off look. And I don’t want him to be just a solid black, especially since I already have a MOC who basically is solid black anyway. As for the photos, it’s a new Camera and I was messing around with settings.

3 Likes

The metro blue feels out of place but great job

1 Like

Is he gonna feature in Tekken too?

Anyway I like this buff dude. Good thicc boy.

2 Likes

Thanks![quote=“LTVmocs, post:6, topic:47424”]
Is he gonna feature in Tekken too?
[/quote]

No.

Thanky Wanky.

3 Likes

This is really good!

he’s a thicc boi
And I like it

1 Like

I think he could use a bit more metru blue, or no metru blue at all, but besides that this is great.

2 Likes

SAD
no akuma raging demon pose

:+1:

1 Like

Does he have a rivalry with Ryu?

1 Like

Thanks![quote=“Toa_Distraxx, post:9, topic:47424, full:true”]
I think he could use a bit more metru blue, or no metru blue at all, but besides that this is great.
[/quote]

Yeah, I’ll…look into it.

Not familiar, sorry. [quote=“Ninja, post:11, topic:47424, full:true”]
Does he have a rivalry with Ryu?
[/quote]

Probably, I dunno. He’s a weird guy.

1 Like

this is akuma and his raging demon pose

1 Like

I see. I’ll have to look into it.

1 Like

This is a cool moc despite the heresy and I like the metal arms aesthetic but I really think you should look into it

2 Likes

The hands are really cool, but this really needs more metru blue as all the others said.

I’ll look into it. [quote=“Toa_Radrix, post:16, topic:47424, full:true”]
The hands are really cool, but this really needs more metru blue as all the others said.
[/quote]

Yeah, thanks.

2 Likes

Those arms tho

1 Like

Thank ye

Sick arms brah

1 Like