AMA: Limited Varderan Edition Steam Sale Bundle Sponsored by Doritos, Mountain Dew and Taco Bell

Do you read comic books (MarvelorDC) and if so, who is your favorite character?

1 Like

@IllustriousVar
What are your theories on the Skull Villains?

2 Likes

Should we tag him so he can get the questions? Because there are still a load of them in the back.

3 Likes

Probably a dumb question, but what is “Krischan Jennings”?

Do you listen to rap? FYI, I asked everyone this, so it has nothing to do with any unintentional stereotypical implications.

What is your favorite and least favorite Bionicle set of each year? (Including 2015)

Why the Kakama?

Are you part of any cults?

Will you still tell your past relationship stories if TTV Talks Relationships Part 3 doesn’t happen?

What would your sponsors think if you put Mountain Dew, Doritos, and a taco in a blender?

Doesth this entertainth thou, thy glorious king?

Which do you think you will like more, Flash Season 2 or Arrow Season 4? (Based on the recent premieres.)

2 Likes

Your opinion on Pink Things?

Why didn’t you mention Revengance or Portable Ops in the TTV Talks about Metal Gear vid?

What do you like to do on Halloween?

What is the first set of the winter 2016 BIONICLE wave you will get?

Who is your favorite of the original Toa?

How would you see the Great Being civil war concept, supposed to happen in the G1 canon, working out?

Why can’t we be friends?

1 Like

My name?

You were fine until you pointed out the stereotypical implications :stuck_out_tongue:
I prefer metal and rock, but Tech N9ne is pretty great, and I enjoy a good Kanye song every now and then.

I really don’t have any favorites or least favorites. I buy whatever I think looks cool. I disliked the Mistika toa and the Stars and that’s about it.

Because I like it.

Nope.

Probably not.

Idk lol

Not really, tbh.

Not sure, haven’t kept up with either. I’ll probably like the Flash more though.

No opinion. I really like teal though.

Never played them. (also Revengeance isn’t really a Solid game).

Party hard.

Probably all of them at once.

Mreh, 'dunno. Tahu I guess XD

To be honest, I don’t know enough about the concept or where it would fit into the story to give a valid opinion on it.

I don’t like ur face.

7 Likes

Either I’m hallucinating that you said your name wouldn’t be revealed, or you said that a LOONNNGGGG time ago.

Yeah, the Arrow premiere had some strange things going on and didn’t really do anything at all. By that I guess I mean that the story never fully progressed in the episode. Flash was more of complete episode and left you wanting more. Arrow left you thinking, “Give me some more, because you made me bored for the past 40 minutes.”

Yeah, I couldn’t find anything decent since Internet problems. Dang Comcast.

Twas a disclaimer for all.

So, how funny do you think it is to listen to Kanye’s egotistical garbage comments?

Has anyone ever told you how similar you sound to Youtuber Forrestfire101? (Your voice is a little deeper, though.)

What do you think could have fixed 2009 for you?

What is the “Bob Schneider” joke about?

1 Like

How do we know you’re not just saying that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

He is probably busy running his Chinese sweatshop, so he let’s someone else run his various “other businesses”.

Var, (gets down on one knee) will you marry me?

2 Likes

How the HECK did you get to that?

2 Likes

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Have you ever bought duplicates of any Lego set?

1 Like

What is/are your favorite animal(s)?

What is/are your favorite color(s)?

whats your social security number? cause some guy I met on the street needs a new one
/s

2 Likes

Yo Vardo my mango, will you be doing weekly giveaways for the 2016 Toa once they come out, or will it be just be for the 2015 Toa? Just curious.

2 Likes

Ever been to Kiawah?

Favorite non-Marvel comic book movie?

How long does this “Limited Vard-Edition” last?

Have you recovered the LEGO Worlds playthrough recordings?

How was your Halloween?

What’s the most you’ve eaten in under 2 hours? For me it was 5 plates full of sausage, chicken, bacon, fruit, and bread rolls in under 2 hrs. WHEN I WAS 6 YEARS OLD!

What’s your opinion on Google Docs?

2 Likes

I forgot about this.

What’s your opinion on Halo 5, based on what we’ve seen (or, if you play it before responding, based on your experiences?)

How do you use the Vortex Kit: Ultima?

Seeing how you created it! :stuck_out_tongue:

@Lord_Tuma

@SammySpartan

@Chronicler

@Stoax

@Booster_Gold

@SwagMeister

@Robotics

Yeah, we might as well ask him in TTV Questions and Answers then.

2 Likes