Amplified Fun (RP Signups)

Well. Time to make an RP about superpowers and magic

In a world where the large majority people who have magic and powers are normal… How does one even have thrill anymore? Roller Coasters? Nah. Too slow. Sports? Why do it when people can use magic. Video Games? Who needs it when you can have the thrill in real life. No one has the budget to enhance these things with their magic or powers. I mean not everyone can change the world with their abilities.

Real thrill is doing something that lets you be free to be who you are. Something that lets you loose. Be free. Feel loose. So what reason do you have not to take a once in a lifetime opportunity?
I mean… Why not join a couple of old friends and do a heist? You could need cash. Maybe you wanna reconnect and possibly meet new people along the way. But whatever the reason, you finally have a chance to let everything you have loose. Honestly, who cares about the consequences, am I right?

I don’t condone illegal actions in real life obviously so um. Might as well say that now.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Items/Weapons (If any):
Why they joined in:
How they got the info about the heist:
Ability (Magic. superpowers. You name it.):
Appearance:
Bio:

Rules
1.For all intents and purposes, no one can join the group to be an undercover cop or the like. 2. No character limit 3. No killing or severely physically changing a character unless it’s an npc (aka cutting off a limb or something. Breakage is fine as that can be healed.) 4. No metagaming (Google what it means if you don’t know) 5. Make sure to think about if your characters are overpowered (aka something that can win every situation with little to no drawbacks)

4 Likes

Name- Bailey
Age- 20
Minor Habits- Always tired, darker sense of humor than most people
Items- Pocket knife, tomahawk, bass guitar
Why they joined- He wanted money and to meet some people he used to know, if the later was even possible
Ability(s)- able to summon items via portal, can be shot at people. However, he cant do anything massive, so weapons of mass destruction are a no go
Appearance- Wears a Invader Zim hoodie over a blue ■■■■■, and jeans. He has blue hair and dirty blonde hair
Bio- Nothing excited him anymore. He thought that maybe this could actually bring excitement into his life, instead of just sitting around with nothing better to do

2 Likes

… and you all know what character I’m going to use a version of…

1 Like

(Finally, a role play that totally interests me)

Name: Wraithe

Minor Habits: Never taking anything seriously

Items/Weapons: Custom Neutralizer Weapon, “Pet” Drone, Bag of lollipops, Wire with charge

Why he joined in: Just wanted some fun

How he got info: Spied in an electrical circuit

Abilities: Able to travel through or into anything that uses electricity, though he can’t control it

Appearance: Crazed bright blue eyes, messy dirty blonde hair, blue jacket with Boba Fett t-■■■■■

Bio: Most is unknown, he doesn’t like to kill, and would rather have fun than have benefits

2 Likes

I’m working on a couple extra rp signups for next rps I might do so this’ll be a good basis.

Accepted @BrokenAxels and @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister though the bio doesn’t have to be known to us specifically. Still accepted though my dude

Name: Malcolm
Minor Habits: Nosing into other people’s business, giving unwanted advice
Items/Weapons: A massive buster sword
Motivation: While he’s obviously the best, nobody else seems to realize it yet. Having a bunch of money should fix that.
How they know this is a thing: A comment here, a whisper there. You know how these things go.
Ability: Malcolm can take a piece of metal and ‘link’ it to himself, allowing it to control the metal as if it was a liquid. The control is mental and instantaneous. The piece of metal he is currently linked to is his sword.
Appearance: Tall, broad-shouldered, muscular; dark skin and close-cropped black hair. He wears sleeveless muscle shirts in some muted earthy tone, with loose black slacks. The outfit is completed with combat boots.
Bio: Star athlete in high school, prodigy business student through college… now a skilled brawler, in part thanks to his metal-based abilities.

2 Likes

Hey KAI I already told you my character before

2 Likes

DIFFERENT THING! DIFFERENT THING! READ-A DA SIGNUPS YOU FOOL! MAUHAAHAHAHAHAH!

1 Like

I’m so confused… What?

Fairly certain he thought this was another RP or something. One he’s in basically.
=P

1 Like

Name: Alpha Texas Aero Metal 01 or Atam for short (pronounced Adam)

And just because it’s not here;

Minor Habits: Hacking (yes it can be a minor habit for some people…Or robots.)
, Adjusting to the changing world, collecting steetwear to protect his identity.

Items / Abilities: EDM 2W Core Proccessing Brain unit (a literal supercomputer brain), voice mimic technology, the abilitie to completely hack most old and some modern technology except for new and upcoming technology, he Has decent accuracy with weapons but is not experienced enough to know.

Why he joined in: He heard a leak while dumpster diving for computer parts about a heist and that one of his friends was involved, and decided to meet up with his friend and a few others.

How they got the info: through two leaks, a rumor in the alleyway by his hideout and two through a small excerpt in that same hour.

Appearance: Medium height and build, around 5 foot 4 with a medium build, for a robot.

Metallic body (which is not bulletproof and can feel pain), with a futuristic look, almost cybernetic. Except he covers it with a black hoodie and black jeans with rips and holes in the knees. He also occasionally wears a denim jacket over the hoodie and wears dirty sneakers that squeak and wears a black baseball cap.

Bio:

He has no idea where he was born or how, but once he was human. A normal human man, going for a check up on a brain injury. As it turns out, the computer and technology that Doctor Wesley had turned out to be too powerful, and had transported the boys mind to that of a dead robot, out in the alleyway of some dingy city.
It’s been a few years but he has adjusted and gained a few friends and valuable knowledge, including something he never knew he could do; hacking technology.

He is a very collected person and very careful, almost paranoid, pulling his hood up over his head and covering his face in public.

2 Likes

This part seems a bit Jarring imo but accepted as long as the weapons and armory part is taken out as it doesn’t really make sense for the rp for an individual to own an armory

Like maybe a few weapons or so would probably be better right?
Assault-rifles, pistols, smgs, you know the basics. =P

1 Like

It’s better than him having a magic satchel
The animation technique of literally pulling anything out from behind you out of nowhere

And yea @KAI_BORG that’s what I meant

1 Like

It’s mainly the weapon proficiency. It seems op coupling with his other powers

I mean. It would be better to keep it to the basics when looking at the armory. Better off not really having it imo

Also weapons are provided in story :wink:

There’s another way to explain it but he’s good with weapons in short

1 Like

I knew that. That’s what weapon proficiency is. It imo doesn’t really make sense with his other computer based powers and seems really op with his other powers (compared to other characters)

Well…I could make I so he is a capable hacker, just not HIGHLY experienced

2 Likes

Everything is good where it’s at except the armory (which isn’t needed for an individual to have for a heist rp) and the weapon experience thing (which doesn’t fit his mostly robotic abilities and character)

Hacking is completely fine seeing as he’s a robot, but the weapon knowledge doesn’t really make sense

Well, i don’t want to just be the Codebreaker of the group, yes that’s a GI Joe reference, but have no way to give him some kind of proficiency

1 Like