Amplified Fun (RP Signups)

It’s a heist. It’s not like we’re fighting a war.

1 Like

We still need weapons and people who know how to use em

1 Like

I mean. You can just make him a normal person when it comes to weapons. I never said he couldn’t use them.

Just weapon proficiency with his powers would be a bit op

:stuck_out_tongue:

Fineeee, whatever
I changed it so he’s inexperienced but still has decent accuracy

1 Like

Glad you understand :sweat_smile:

Promote this pls

1 Like

Yeah, sorry

1 Like

Gotta admit though the backstory is literally what happened in SOMA

1 Like

Name: Alexis “The Pretender”

Minor Habits: Carries a small purse with her literally wherever she goes
Items/Weapons (If any): Pepper spray. Her wallet. A white mask. Sun glasses. Sunscreen. A water bottle. Her phone. Black earbuds.

Why they joined in: She was asked to so she accepted. Because why get some extra cash and have some fun.
How they got the info about the heist: A mysterious benefactor contacted her. One of the first to join in into the heist.

Ability (Magic. superpowers. You name it.): Power Amplifier : Amplifies the abilities of those near her by her own selection. Can also give them bodily fluids (such as blood) to enhance this amplification more but doesn’t do so for personal reasons. Can also amplify objects
(Locked power) Can temporary copy the abilities of those she amplifies up in small bursts.

She claims that she eventually unlocked her powers by giving up her will to someone. Maybe this is associated to this benefactor?

Appearance: Short brown hair. Her power changes her eye color as a side effect but her usual color is brown. She wears a hoodie and black skinny jeans along with dark sunglasses. Sometimes wears a black baseball cap as well.

Bio: A quiet kid in high school. A quiet introvert who wants to let loose a little. She grew up in a fairly normal family until her parents had to work overseas for a job so she decided to live by herself legally as an "emancipated minor”. She eventually grew more reserved and quiet compared to others sheltering herself after this change but is happy to finally be able to break out of her shell again. Has minor experience as an helper for minor crimes gaining a small super villain monicker of “Pretender”. She always just sat near the place where the heist started wearing her sunglasses but when the heist started, she would wear a white mask and go into the location. The news haven’t found her power and have warrants for her.

Well, we kind of do have superpowers…

1 Like

Heres the topic btw

Name: Kai ̶̡๔̛҉г̧̨͞๏͜ן͡г̡̕є͝๔͡ภ͞є

Minor Habits: random bursts of laughter/chuckles, dramatic entrances (when ‘necessary’), mad scientist like rubbing of hands and laughter, noticing anything shiny on the ground and picking it up if it can be profitable, acting like a stereotypical villain for no reason in general

Items/Weapons (If any): Knives or swords… all dependent on whichever he has.

Why they joined in: For the fun dear lad! For the fun!

How they got the info about the heist: Oh you know, you start checking your underground connections for any interesting news and eventually end up hearing about something as… interesting as this.

Ability (Magic. superpowers. You name it.): Shadow warp abilities (disguises them as standard teleportation), shadow manipulation/solidification, advanced healing factor

Appearance: Tall, lithe, typically seen in hoodies, sweatpants and sneakers and a gold chain necklace, an odd jewel alpha gong from its center.
Has rectangular glasses, black hair, gray eyes, oddly sharp teeth and most of his form is littered in small, thin scars.

Bio: Kai is an odd fellow, there pretty little info on him, both governmental and otherwise, in truth most info nearly makes it seem as if he popped into thin air air at one point.
He’s suspect in hundreds of minor robberies across the world, all for the most random of objects ranging from forks to Xbox’s but no proof has ever been found nor has he yet been caught, typically even finding him in general can be a struggle.
Who knows what his past could possibly be…

Might be stretch with his already included power set[quote=“KAI_BORG, post:31, topic:42681”]
advanced healing factor
[/quote]

Also doesn’t really make sense with his power and seems a bit op included with them.

Otherwise Accepted

1 Like

By swords… let’s just say they’re not exactly metal… or wood… or any other normal element and they tie heavily into what he’s realized he can do with his powers.
Also, by advanced healing factor I mean where a broken bone would take months for him it might take a month, possibly less dependent on the severity, where cuts can take hours to fully scab over and sometimes days to heal his can take anytime from an hour or less (cut dependent) to scab over and a day/ a day & 1/2 to heal, nothing super crazy like frick a frackin DBZ Cells powers or whatever.

Imo it’s pretty op with shadow manipulation

It just doesn’t really make sense with your shadow powers imo

As I was saying, they’re highly tied into that exact power.

Also, as you’ll notice with corrupted text, there’s a hidden reason for the differences, let’s just say some of his powers arent exactly natural to him.
But that one can be removed, I don’t much mind, was just so he didn’t die form how much he’s going to be shot, and that’ll be a lot. Trust me.

1 Like

Does he just make the swords? He does manipulate shadows

And we have da winner! Yep, he can manipulate shadows into a sword like shape and then solidly them, they’re less sharp than an actual blade and ‘break’ easier (alongside with being tied into his own energy stores) but they’re still pretty fun, unfortunately only he can use them.

1 Like

OH okay. Guess that’s okay

Ah, yay!

I mean, LTV is GM. Put a spoiler tag on it if you don’t want us to know, but you should really give LTV an idea if that’s something he wants in his game or not.

1 Like