An Official Statement Regarding Eljay

My day just got ruined.

2 Likes

Quoted from ONWARD AND UPWARD comments section:

"Eljay you are amongst my favourite Internet personalities. I feel the same way that I did when Jon left GameGrumps.

In saying that like the GameGrumps i still love them without Jon and that goes the same for you and TTV. I still think TTV is great but, like Jontron’s departure, am still eager to follow your solo career, Eljay"

In short, Eljay will be missed but I am still happy to follow each of your respective careers.

10 Likes

I need to stop leaving, big news happens whenever I leave.

Well, I don’t know a better place to put this.

Eljay, I can’t thank you enough. The Recap Reviews were great to watch after some rough days. I remember moving during the early leaks of G2, and watching the podcasts in my car. You were my favorite part of TTV, and we’ll be sad to see you go.

3 Likes

I realized it was time I actually said something here. I’ve made light of the situation, and it may seem like I don’t care, but I do. I just don’t like to be too serious about stuff. But Eljay was a really cool person, and he shall be missed on the podcast. That’s all there is to it.

~W12~

12 Likes

well it’s sad to see eljay go, so I have just one last thing to say,the miru is a dumb mask, sorry just kidding but it is sad to see him go after him doing the entirety of the recap review. so good bye eljay :mask:
I just looked at that little line up of masks that they have near the ttv logo and they have removed the miru.
EDIT: the mask emoji is now no longer a miru which partially messes with the post

4 Likes

Glad to see you weigh in with your thoughts, man.

???

2 Likes

may have worded my post incorrectly

3 Likes

I just noticed something on the front page:

Takes on a whole new meaning now, doesn’t it?

18 Likes

Why do you have to go and hurt me like that

7 Likes

Oh gosh…

1 Like

Watching the old podcasts where they joke around with Eljay being fired is going to be awkward with current context.

17 Likes

Well, now that we’re in this “joking” phase…

Only old TTV fans are going to remember these cast members…

8 Likes

Woah…one day,…there’s gonna be TTV fans who’ve never heard of Eljay…

aint that something to think about…

12 Likes

Eljay left…

Good luck to him, thanks for the reviews.

5 Likes

Mostly people will go and watch the Bionicle set reviews and later wonder where is this dude that reviewed them.

9 Likes

Maybe.

Ah, it’s not a problem; just wanted to establish what ya were trying to say.

-Azani

3 Likes

Like the Invi Analysis. I watched them one day, and I wondered: “Who’s this guy?” Now I know.

2 Likes

Don’t be so sure about that

9 Likes

But now who’s going to give all the useless BIONICLE trivia?

1 Like

We, the fans and community, will.