An Official Statement Regarding Eljay

I know lots of useless BIONICLE trivia. Alas, I… don’t really have a huge interest in being a cast member of TTV. One of the other cast members must pick up his place of knowing useless BIONICLE trivia.

1 Like

So he won’t be on the boards too?

1 Like

From the man himself

10 Likes

As Invi said it… also, not sure why that would be implied; I’m not currently a member of the cast, but I’m on the boards. He wasn’t banned.

4 Likes

The only thing I would like to know is what he is doing now, after being dropped from the TTV crew.

2 Likes

I mean, he published a video about the whole situation and his future plans on his channel. I can’t link to it, but I suspect that it isn’t too hidden.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see what he does next. His video got me pumped up. I actualy sent in a application to help on the eljay channel, when that happens. It also made me feel less sad about him being fired.

2 Likes

Random Trivial Fact (Not actually sure though)

Eljay’s last line was on the Brickfeed Podcast Ep 68.
“Adios”

The two previous lines were…
“I’m Eljay”
“It’s like Christmas” (Referring to the Brickfair Video Podcast)

Yeah,
Eljay was definitely one of my favourite cast members. He created a unique dimension to the Podcast and will sorely be missed.
Good Luck with your future endeavours.

7 Likes

Were these on Episode #260?

1 Like

They’re from Brickfeed #68

1 Like

Nah, I’m aware that the first one was, but were the latter two said in said episode as well? I mean, do you mean that he said them in both episodes?

1 Like

That’s one wild coinky-dink.

1 Like

Oh, Ok

All three lines are from Ep 68.

The “referring to” thing was talking about the actual line. He said Brickfair was “like Christmas”

Sorry for the vague answer

1 Like

Ah, not a problem. Glad to catch the clarification; we’ll now be able to refer back to those lines as the final lines spoken by the guy on a TTV broadcast; at least as far as release order is measured.

1 Like

“Im Eljay, and Im getting fired from TTV. Its like Christmas.” :mask: makes it look like it gives him more freedom and options now.

(Also whats gonna happen to this Miru emoji? Is it still gonna be here?).

3 Likes

I personally think the Miru Emoji should stay, nice little thing to remember him by and show that even though he isn’t part of the cast of TTV, he’s still part of the community in some way.

4 Likes

Make little Eljay emojis haunt TTV for the rest of their days :smiley::mask::laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks, Tesla. Glad I could make someone smile today.

2 Likes

With whats happening in South of the US and with TTV now in general, people just need a good laugh to make it bearable.

Agreed. If you can make someone smile and laugh in good clean humor, you’ve most likely made their day.

3 Likes