An Official Statement Regarding Jon

Don’t worry I’m still here.

I mean… If it does anytime soon, I’m sure

something else is bound to take its place… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks man. Honestly, all your support is very much appreciated, regardless of any misunderstanding that is made. I’m glad to know you guys really care at all.

Huehuehuehue

11 Likes

If you remain, then everything will be OK.

3 Likes

@Wheatley
Found it: “An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again. But one that crumbles from within, that’s dead. Forever.” -Zemo

I wanted to say something else relevant to the conversation at hand, but I got nothing.

3 Likes

i cant go ill for a day can i. last time i was ill eljay went. sigh. this is sad. very sad to see. ttv will continue. to all those at ttv who have lost 2 friends so recently. thank you for not giving up. thank you for still making content. thank you for going forward when the fans sit here and cry that your bleeding out. i love ttv. i havent had the free time to watch it. but i still love ttv. and i will always love ttv. be here to the end. at the rate this is going im become a longer time watching member than the cast who are doing it :stuck_out_tongue: i will always love ttv and will be here to the end. thank you for still doing this even after such painful losses.

6 Likes

I have to say, this is very upsetting news. Jon and Prpl were definitely two of my favorite members of TTV, and things will definitely be different without them.
However, I will continue to listen to TTV’s podcasts, and I wish the best for the group going forward.

2 Likes

TTV
The Tower of Ven
Ven builds a massive fortress and takes over the world.
eBay is made the new world religion.
The empire prospers.

35 Likes

Makes perfect sense.

I am ready for the Ven Dynasty.

11 Likes

Ven mehrens!
It is the 41st millennium. And our once great emperor has fallen. He now sits on a constraction throne, sustained by 1,000 sacrificed souls of moc spotlights.
It is our duty to carry out the will of our emperor! And fight the filthy kreos scum!

8 Likes

I hope this isn’t hurting you guys too much. Having two more friends leave, regardless of any transgressions, is extremely painful.

I’m not going to ask you guys to get replacements. Instead, I want to encourage you to use what you have, because there’s a lot of untapped potential in the current members of TTV that could really add to the channel if they’d get their own shows that further display their persona. I think that even as you are now, you have the ability to branch out and offer content that only you can offer, and I think giving Meso, Invi, and Exxtrooper their own specific shows would further your brand and help you to continue looking strong. It’s all about throwing personality out there.

I’ll admit that lately something has felt off about the content you’re producing, something seems a bit hollow and I don’t know why (almost like some of the passion you guys used to have is missing) but I have faith that you’ll sort whatever that is out and produce content that’ll feel “right”. Whatever that means lol

5 Likes

On that note, could it be time for Meso to begin Hero Factory reviews?

8 Likes

It’s either Sync or Mardi Gras. I all but guarantee it with absolute certainty.

Please?

1 Like

To an outsider, I can sorta see where you’re coming from, although I don’t understand the lack of them saying “sync” being a problem. The “sync” was always how they made sure their audio was together, and they’ve streamlined the process now with the livestreams, making it obsolete.

While I can see where you’re coming from, I disagree wholeheartedly. Having been in the Patron chat for over a year, I can say that they’ve never been more passionate about the stuff they do. They might sound tired now and again, especially after LEGO Live, but behind-the-scenes they’re always excited about what they’re about to do right before a recording. If they weren’t passionate about what they do, they wouldn’t have recorded NinjaGo Cast at 1 in the morning last week.

Before leaving, Jon always said repeatedly how excited he was for projects they had that were in the pipeline. What the status of those projects are now, I don’t know, but they’re always excited and passionate about their work here, make no mistake about that.

9 Likes

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

I swear to you now, if I ever catch a livestream I will always type in all caps “MARDI GRAS”.
On a side note who keeps watching the Mardi Gras compilation videos? Just me?

2 Likes

The Sync and Mardi Gras are great in jokes/running gags though…

3 Likes

Yeah, that was half a joke. I just miss those jokes/traditions, which I felt made TTV’s intro… TTV’s…

4 Likes

Having had the pleasure of working with several of the TTV cast members multiple times in the past, I’m never quite sure how to feel about these situations. You gain a certain respect working more closely with people and being able to talk to them “behind the scenes”, but obviously though you may get to know them a little bit better than some, you don’t know near enough to get an idea what could have happened.

And to me at least, it’s not something you’d wish to know.

It’s simply saddening to see stuff like this happen, for all parties involved. This kind of stuff is very hard to go through for both a company, and on a personal level. So with that in mind I wish TTV the best going forward, and I hope you guys are able to get to a new more stable normal as soon as possible.

15 Likes

I will remain optimistic, but if this question hasn’t been asked before, what’s going to become of Brickonicle now that Jon and Prpl are out of the picture? Will someone new take their place in Brainstorm or will that put the kibosh on it?

2 Likes

No offence to anyone, but the only reason I ever really watched the Podcast was for the interactions between Eljay and Kahi. I’d stopped listening to the podcast constantly a bit before Eljay left, so I never got to hear many casts without him, but I’d imagine that without that dynamic, Kahi became a less interesting persona.

This is of course me being completely cynical and only speaking on the level of a business and Youtube show. As people, I’m sure you’ve all got your own reasons, and I respect that.

(I seriously want to see an Eljay and Kahi podcast, though.)

1 Like

cmon bruh

26 Likes