Animal Topic

Fruit bats, man.
They look like tiny winged monkeys.

Also vampire bats are cool too, I guess, mainly because they can sometimes look like me when I see pizza.

3 Likes

I don’t like its face.

1 Like

I used to have two budgies when I was a kid, and they were quite adorable. In fact, I really like birds in general.

When I was even younger, I was a big fan of elephants, and to this day I still think they are quite cool. And I also really like both sharks and killer whales.

1 Like

My favourite animal is the helmet basilisk aka basilicus basilicus aka the Jesus christ lizard because of its ability to Run short distances on water.

2 Likes

Awesome lizard, but couldn’t you have linked to the image instead of screen capping, or?..

1 Like

I could but i don’t know how to Link websites

Copy and paste the link. That’s it.

1 Like

You know what animal I don’t like?

Mosquitoes.

5 Likes

vuhii

i live in a swamp

you don’t know my pain

actually our mosquito problem isn’t too bad if we keep our mosquito magnet running

6 Likes

Slime confirmed Shrek, 2015.

/s

7 Likes

bruh

where have you been

to keep this topical

here’s a piglet

14 Likes

rip my manlyhood… OMG ITS SO CUTE!!!

3 Likes

Looks like a bacon seed to me.

7 Likes

That’s sick. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Favorite Animal: Reticulated Python

4 Likes

My favorite animal is probably the Alligator Snapping Turtle. As favorite, I mean it looks cool and is a cool animal (and it looks like Bowser). Not by “I want to hug it.” because if I tried to, it would probably kill me.

http://www.konicaminolta.com/kids/endangered_animals/library/sea/img/alligator-snapping-turtle_img01-l.jpg

9 Likes

wait

that’s a real thing?

GREAT GOODNESS THAT THING IS AWESOME

5 Likes

Indeed. I saw it at the State Fair once. It was in a tank, and the label said “Alligator Snapping Turtle”. It totally looks like Bowser from Mario, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

Found one of those wandering around my neighborhood once (he came out of the swamp down the road, where @Political_Slime lives). We fed him lettuce and he didn’t bite anyone. Pretty sweet.

7 Likes

http://crushedtees.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/l/iliketurtles_large_2.gif

4 Likes