priest
Weapon:
Kwan dao
Summons(priests only):

1. Scion of light
  2. Scion of magic
  3. Elfen Scion
    Race: etherite
    Bio: a priest of Ichor, Oliver ventured out from his home in Nordum to explore the world, though when Nordum cut itself off from the others he was left stuck on the outside, determined to find out what happened to his home he set out for Yotoko for assistance, only for the monarch to capture and interrogate him, trying to find out for himself what happened to the western kingdom, this lasted 10 years until the rise of Zaechar. After which lux had the monarch free the priest and help him organize the exposition, in apology for the decade if torture the king gave him a specially made Kwan dao typically reserved for members of the imperial court
    Kingdom of origin: Nordum(currently resides in Yotoko)
    Appearance:
2 Likes

Name: Saras
Class: Warrior.
Weapon: A sword type I still can’t call by it’s actual name hand-and-a-half sword, a small shield
Race: Human
Bio: Once part of a clan of mercenaries, he went his separate way when a civil war broke out between to parts of this clan. As such, he now wanders the land, doing what he can to help the good(often for a price) and punish those who cross himself or innocents.
Kingdom of origin: Nomadic.

The hook would be stored across the bottom of his back, and a scabbard for his sword is on his back beneath the cape as well.

Quick question: Are enchanted items a thing, and would he be able to have one, albeit not a very special one? If so, this is added to his bio and weapons.
Claw of Azarana: A claw-shaped weapon that can have a construct(purple chain) materialize from the top of the hook to be used as a weapon/tool. The claw would be about the size to be held in one hand and be only slightly larger than a one-handed whip handle.

When he left, he stole the relic that the first leader of the clan had used to gather them all together under him, ensuring it wouldn’t fall into the hands of either of the corrupt potential leaders trying to fight their way to the top of the clan.

Name: Isadau
Class: Mage
Elements: Ice
Level 2 Spells(mages only):

1. Frozen Claw(can create ice-claws that can either shoot out to try and impale/grab a person, or grab their ankles from below to attempt to hinder movement.
  2. Ice Megablade(Create a large blade of ice(About twice his height) stemming from his arm and swing it downwards, usually from a jump, at an opponent, freezing any non-sentient thing it came in contact with(except gasses) and giving frostbite to areas of sentient beings it contacts with)
    3.Freeze Vapor(Can freeze Any water or water vapor in a(up to) 2 cubed meter area within the 4 meter radius around him.
    Bio: Since he was very young, the only thing this cold-hearted man did was study and train to make his magic as strong as he could. He’d spend months locked in his house training his abilities to more powerful proportions. Through it all, he succeeded in accessing his great power within. However, as if his body couldn’t completely contain his abilities, any use of his more powerful techniques can cause his body to itself slowly freeze on both the inside and the out. To counter this, he often channels his magic through a wooden staff(though by now the wood is blackened by the frost it’s been exposed too over the years) topped with a sapphire orb, lowering the damage he takes from his abilities when he uses it, but also somewhat lowering the power itself, along with raising the cast-time(3 Posts if he uses it, for slightly less powerful LV2 spells and the ability to not hurt himself by casting.)
    Kingdom of origin: Winterfall
2 Likes

I’ll allow it

Accepted

Accepted

1 Like

Name: Mokuzai Oakley
Class: Artificer
Weapon: His companions.

Companions (artificers only):

1. A large wooden humanoid body that acts as a puppet under the invisible strings of its owner. It can open up and trap people inside but usually stays around Mokuzai as a wooden battle armor of sorts. It has a small aura of magic canceling that affects those trapped within it.
  2. A small 1-foot tall puppet. It usually wears a tiny suit and tie. It’s sentient to a degree and acts as a back-up to Mokuzai. Can manipulate the previously mentioned wooden body.
    Likes to go by Dispii.
    Bio: A human who seeks to break the barrier of magic for humans; through this, he seeks to find a way to r expand the reach of technologically based magic.
    After witnessing a magical accident involving the attempt to create a new spell, he moved himself to create magical companions for people so people could utilize aspects of magic without the major harm.
    Kingdom of origin: Kotoko
3 Likes

Accepted

1 Like

Name: Tortwig
Race: Kitmaj
Class: Artificer
Weapon: Double-ended glaive
Companions:
1: Duo is a small robot shaped like a pyramid, with two propellers jutting out from the sides. He has two manipulator arms that can hold many things with the disposable “fingers.” Duo has a curious, friendly personality, but can be firm and harsh when necessary. He speaks in clicks and whirrs, as well as Kitmaj.
2: Quadro is a larger robot, about 2.5 feet tall. He resembles a stocky human with spindly limbs and large hands. He is strong, although not very fast. A small tube just out from each wrist, which shoots small, metal projectiles. (not bullets, just small pellets.) He has to reload his ammunition, and does so using scrap metal. Quadro has a cold, calculating personality, but is sometimes scared of simple things. He speaks human and Kitmaj.
Bio: Tortwig is an explorer who loves to try new things. She has a curious personality, even more so than most Kitmaj. She constantly experiments with various chemicals and metals, documenting the reactions. She does seem eccentric at times, but she always has the best intentions at heart. She speaks almost exclusively in Kitmaj, but Quadro can translate if necessary.
Kingdom of Origin: Pikewall

2 Likes

Accepted

1 Like

When should I add her?

With the dragon would work

1 Like

alright, cool.

You’re ripping me off!

Is her tech magic based or electric based?

1 Like

magic
I really like Beta’s personality, though, so I hope you don’t mind.
imitation is the highest form of flattery

1 Like

I don’t mind at all.

Honestly now that Edward is a little more accepting to magic she might make a good love interest.

2 Likes

that came out of nowhere, but I get it.
I’ll consider it.
We’ll see how the whole thing turns out.

1 Like

They’ll get along well at the very least.

I could also see the two acting as good foils for one another. They both share base traits like curiosity and creativity, but where the differ is in their personality.

Edward is cold, clinical, and sarcastic, where as Tortwig sounds like she would be more kind, sweet, and genuine.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s kinda where I want to head with her.

TBH this sounds more appealing than a relationship, but like I said, we’ll see.
You know, I’m surprised Edward and Frostvin don’t get along, they’re like the same person.

1 Like

That escalated fast

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

yup
it did.

Edward really doesn’t get along with anyone who isn’t made of metal.

1 Like

Makes sense.