Arcana: the downfall

By doing so it’d increase the time it’d take

Tortwig continued to work at the lock.

The time was now three, and the vehicle had nearly reached the capital. Lux sat upon his throne, grinning, for once the usurper was dead phase two would begin, and the Zeachar’s time grew thin

Tortwig continued picking the lock. She frowned as she concentrated.

Alpha stood by Saras. With little to do he contemplated what he’d do once this was all over and he was without someone to follow.

Melissa was nice, but she was also young. Younger than he was in fact.

The thought crossed his mind that he could try acting independently. He wasn’t completely opposed to the idea. Oh but then who would look after Beta? As immature as his brother was at timea, Alpha couldn’t stand the idea of leaving him alone.

Someone needed to run the lab too. So many things to manage and maintain. This could work well. He wouldn’t be able to handle the job nearly as well as Edward, but it was something he could get used to. Perhaps some modifications to make him more suitable for the task.

Yes. This is what he would do. Become the head of the legion and take care of the lab. The more he thought about the idea, the more it grew on him.

1 Like

A few hours had passed, and he lock opened, however she was nearing the capital citadel as it did

Tortwig smiled in satisfaction. She retracted her claws and shook off the chains.

The angel turned to her, “and what do you think you’re doing?”

Tortwig smiled at the angel.
"Escaping. "

He pulled out a knife, stepping past the corpse of duo, “are you sure?”

“Absolutely.” She replied.

“then, you’re going to have to go through me,” he said tossing her a second knife, “but I’m not above honor.”

Tortwig caught the knife.
“Fine by me.”

He began to circle her, his blade ready

Tortwig spins and kicks at the angel.

He ducked, before sweeping his legs around at the one she leftovers on the floor

She fell into a roll, stabbing towards the angel.

He blocked with his arm, the wound bleeding the light

Tortwig pulled downwards with her knife.

It cuts and the angel grins, “blessed is such evidence of mortality.”