Arcana: the downfall

“Kick all the strays out of their box, then we burn it.” Eyvris says.

“I really like meat.”
She said eagerly.

“Same here.”
Thetis said.

Alpha looked up at his brother, who looked quite happy. The older automaton considered lecturing him on what he found wrong with what he was doing, but decided it wasn’t worth the effort.

He walked up to Saras and waited to leave.

“and then where would they go? They’ll be list in a country that hates them and views them as animals.”

“I gathered, though theres several types of meat.”

“They’ll find somewhere. It isn’t my problem.” Eyvris says.

Saras sighs. “Maybe once we take care of the troubles here in Nordum, we cut them a small country of their own? Or like an island? Seems like our best bet, unless one of the other countries willingly take them in.”

Oliver nods, “Should we just Leave them be until we’ve taken care of the troubles?”

“Unfortunately, it seems like it’s all we can do for now.” Saras tells Oliver. “But we need to make sure we get back here to do that.”

“Well we only ate small lizards at my old home. Anything is good really. I really liked it when that one man made dinner the other night. I think he called it steak?”

1 Like

He stood, “this way then I assume,” he said, looking at the tracks, “whatever these are it seems to lead to the capital.”

“That’s beef. I can do that.”

“Awesome! Thank you!”
She said with a smile.

Saras nods. “Then let’s go, I guess.”

“I’ve also got a few other ideas…”

Oliver began walking ahead, following the tracks

"Like what?’

Saras and Eyvris follow.

“you’ll see,” she said with a smile

047 watched, but after a moment followed

Melissa got out of bed, excited to see what the goddess had planned. Thetis was close behind.

Delta activated. He hovered a few inches above the nightstand, stretched his tentacles, and let out something sounding like a yawn. He then followed the others.

Beta chirped happily in 047’s hands.

@Ace

There was a variety of meats, and pastries on the table, set out like samplers

047 stopped, “Should I put you down?” She asked worriedly

Melissa looked at the table, completely elated by all the food. She immediately began to dig in, loving every bite.

Thetis used her tail to stab into a piece of chicken, lifted it to her mouth, and began to eat. Enjoying it greatly.

“This is amazing! Thank you!”
Melissa said while she ate.

Beta gave a small shake and a beep that was clearly a no response. He was enjoying himself quite a bit where he was.

@Ace

“do not speak with your mouth full,” warned Pian

047 nods and continued to follow the group

Melissa swallowed and looked to Pian.

“Right. Soryy.”
She said before continuing to eat.

Frostvin followrd the group.

Tortwig spotted the angels and sighed.
“How many more things will i have to kill today?”