Arcana: the downfall

Frostvin froze the hook again, only to his head. “On any other, less skilled opponent, that would hit. I think that’s good for now. You did well!” He broke the ice and stepped back, shattering his made as he did so.

He nods and smiles. “Thanks. Same to you.” He said. “Now, who else said they wanted to go? This time I’ll use the weapon I’m actually skilled at.” He smirked, putting the Hook of Azarana on his back and drawing his blade.

1 Like

Lihem stepped forward and put out his hand to shake. “May the best fighter win.”

Jeromy jumped off of Lihem’s shoulder and onto a nearby barrel to watch.

Saras shakes it, then takes a few steps back, drawing the sword and taking a stance, holding the sword one-handed, with his shield on his left arm.

Lihem slowly starts circling him, blade and shield at the ready.

Saras stand still, making sure to keep an eye on Lihem.

Mokuzai walks forward to watch the duel. He leans back against a wall and holds a cup in his hand.

“You first.” Lihem said with a smile as he continued to circle his opponent.

Oliver could be seen discussing with the manage, for unknown reasonsr

Edward walked up to the desk.

“Pardon me. Is this where I could purchase some decent saddle bags?”
He asked.

“they’re in the back by the stable entrance.”
“…why?” Asked Oliver

“I bought a cow to carry my books and supplies.”

Edward instructed Alpha to find a set of bags while he talked. The round robot gave a quick salute and scuttled off.

2 Likes

“how did you… nevermind…”

“Anyway, what are you up to?”

"trying to buy a wagon for more efficient transportation to the border "

1 Like

“Oh. Well looks like we both had the same idea.”
Edward said with a slight smile.

Saras rushed at him, feigning a slash at his side.

Went to block the attack with his shield, but stayed on guard, ready to block another attack with his blade.

Saras attempted to bash into his chest with his shield, ready to whip around with his sword if necessary.

Alpha returns with the saddle bags.

“Alright. How much do I need to pay you?”
Edward asked the innkeeper.