Arcana: the downfall

Most work was just loading supplies on to the cart

Frostvin stands by, watching the group pack up.

Oliver clapped his hands together after the work was done, “alright, let’s get going,”

“About time.”
Edward said, already leaving with the cow. Alpha and Beta followed.

Saras hopped on the cart, and Isadau wasn’t far behind to do so as well.

Lihem and Jeromy followed along toward the back of the group, Lihem whistling as he walked.

Frostvin walked along with the cart, watching the horizon for trouble.

The cart started going, “now should we go through Winterfall or Pikewall to Nordum?” Asked Oliver as he directed the cart.

The inn keeper slides a gold tinged crystal into a pool he had in the back, “hey, Hunter, there’s some Rich folk coming your way, get your men ready,” he ordered, to which a masked figure nods

“It’s a journey to the west. I don’t see where the northern or southern kingdoms come into play.”

“I say Windfall, I haven’t seen home in a while now.” Lihem said.

“we’ll be going through one of their territories regardless, and with the growing tensions between the two I don’t want to be by the border,” he replied, then turning to Lihem, “alright. One vote for Winterfall, anyone else?”

“I say Pikewall. I’ve never been too fond of military folk.”

Mokuzai raises his hand “I vote Winterfall. I heard they’re nice.

Lidwig nods at the mention of Pikewall “Millitary folk aren’t too kind to me.”

“That’s two for Winterfall, and two for Pikewall. A tie. Wonderful.”
Edward said with frustrated sarcasm.

Frostvin waves his hand, from which snow fell from. “Winterfall.”

“Winterfall it is,” he said, changing course slightly onto a road leading to the imperial kingdom

1 Like

“Alright alright.”
Edward calmly said and raised both hands in the air.

“If that’s where we’re going then fine. But I will say now that if the military gets involved, I cannot be held responsible for what I’ll do.”
Edward spoke with a calm and clear tone. It was a 50/50 guess as to whether he was joking or being serious.

“Good.” Isadau said. “A nice trip home.”

Frostvin looked at Isadau. “You live there too?”

He nods. “That I do.”

1 Like