Arcana: the downfall

Frostvin sat on a rock, watching the group prepare for night. “I don’t need a tent. I’m good.”

Oliver began setting the wood in a pile, and surrounding it with stone

Saras set his nearby so that they had wood for once they had the fire going, then went over to his stuff to pull out a block of flint. “Need this?” He asked Oliver, holding it up.

“sure,” he replied, with a thankful tone

He walks over and hands it to him, then walks back to his stuff and pulls out a roughly treated blanket and lays it on the ground, weighing it down with his stuff.

Oliver sets.the fire alight

Saras sat down by the fire and stared at the stars.

Isadau sits back away a bit, but still somewhat close to the fire.

Lihem sits by the fire, warming his hands, while humming a tune to himself.

Jeromy rests contentedly on Lihem’s shoulder, drifting off to sleep.

Edward sent Alpha out of the tent. With two small manipulator arms extended from inside his spherical body, one holding a jar the other holding a lid.

Alpha quietly crept behind Lihem, trying hard not to be noticed.

“I’ll stand gaurd, you all can sleep.”

Lihem didn’t seem to take notice of Alpha.

Frostvin encased himself in ice, and falls asleep.

In a single swift motion, Alpha attempted to scoop Jeromy into the jar. If he were to be successful (I’ll leave that to you), Alpha would race back to the tent.

Isadau goes into the wagon, sleeping in there.

Saras goes over to his stuff and tries to fall asleep under the stars, having not put up a tent.

Alpha would just barely be able to scoop Jeromy up before Lihem turned around with surprising speed and tried to tackle Alpha.

1 Like

Alpha sped off as fast as his legs would carry him. All the while emitting a low scream like sound, barely avoiding Lihem.

Inside the tent Edward was waiting, looking somewhat excited when his right hand bot returned with the former sorcerer.

Beta went out of the tent in case Lihem tried to give chase to Alpha.

The noise would wake Saras, who jumps up with a start, his sword drawn and his scabbard falling to the floor. “Who’s there?” He called out as he looked around, still adjusting to being awoken.

Lihem continued to chase Alpha, shouting curses at the small bot, and Jeromy shot up from his now disturbed slumber.

Beta ran between the two while Alpha made it into the tent.

Beta ran circles around Lihem. Doing what he did best he played cute. Hoping to be a good distraction.

Only seeing a shape go into a tent, Saras rushed after, thinking him to be some sort of attacker.