Arcana: the downfall

“Its not an impairment. Despite my attitude towards it I know quite a lot about magic.”
Edward said, growing visibly irritated.
“I refuse to use it by choice and choice alone.”

“I know you said that.” Isadau tells him. “I was talking about you talking for a bunch of other people you’ve never met.”

“I don’t need to meet other scientists to know that they exist. Information comes from study and discovery. And that is what science is. The pursuit of knowledge and understanding. And one who processes in the study and collection of knowledge is a scientist.”

“But you claimed the reason they didn’t use magic when you don’t know them. As such, you don’t know their life or their reasoning, since not everyone is as much of a self-righteous a*****e as you are.” Isadau responds to him.

Oliver silently loads the cart

“I have my reasons for hating magic the way I do! If you lived the life I’ve had you’d swear it off just as fast. And I said some, not all. Just because I don’t know any others personally doesn’t mean I haven’t met any at all!”

“so who are these magicless scientists?”
lux readies a pen and paper as Oliver asks

“As I just said, I’ve never known any personally. Look in a book if you want to know so bad! Besides… I’ve never been good with names…”
Edward grumbled the last part.

“oh, What book? Most of them are written by scholars, and magicians.”

“I’ve read some, trust me. How about we stop questioning my life choices and just move on.”

Oliver simply nods in response

Edwared started moving ahead of the group. Cow and assistants close behind.

Oliver gets on the cart and looks around,“everybody ready?”

1 Like

Isadau hops on. “Yep.”

Saras nods. “I am.”

Frostvin nods.

Lihem give a casual thumbs up as he gets ready to leave.

Oliver starts the cart, and it begins rolling

1 Like

Edward kept to the head of the group.

1 Like

Frostvin walked next to the cart, sketching trees and plants as he went.

The was a a rock in the road, slightly bigger then the rest