Arcana: the downfall

“I’m from the kingdom of Nordum, however I haven’t been there in over ten years.” He explained

“…I’m afraid of who he might’ve become.” Saras said.

“Do you know where mister Edward is from?”

“If he’s half the man you are, I’m sure he couldn’t have turned out too bad.”
Edward said encouragingly.

“Nordum as well I believe. We’re heading there actually. As heroes out to save the world.”

“What are you saving it from?”

“… don’t worry about it.”

Tortwig pulled out some food and began to eat it, while with one hand was fixing up Quadro.

Frostvin stood up and tossed his staff from one hand to the other, before forming a tiny little cloud, which began to snow glittering snowflakes.

“Well how long have you been traveling?”

“about a week,”

“How long do you think you have left?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Do you like traveling?”

“yeah, what do you think of it so far?”

“I like it. A lot of this is new to me. Like a whole different world.”

She looked up to the night sky.

“The ceiling is so big and shiny. A lot prettier than rocks and metal.”

“it is, never really thought about it before.”

“What are all those shiny dots up there?”

Tortwig finished fixing Quadro, who powered down to rest. She walked over to Edward. "So you’re an artificer and a scientist. What do you specialize in? "
She sat down on a piece of rubble.

Edward looked at the newcomer. While he was talking with Saras, he had honestly forgotten about her.

“Oh. I specialize in robotics. Specifically non magical robots powered only by electricity. It has its drawbacks, but it’s nothing I won’t be able to overcome. Especially after studying the technology inside that mountain.”

“legends have it it’s old gods who after finishing their jobs go into the sky, and celebrate each night,” he says with whimsy

“Wow. And what about that big one?”
She said, pointing at the moon.