ARE5 (Self MOC)

Here’s my first thing.

Character traits/abilities: Fast, lightning reflexes, can ride walls using jet skates and small adjustable boosters on back, double barreled Gatling gun, highly dangerous and intelligent vigilante.

Motives: To protect the city of Utopia and dismantle the crime syndicate ONI

Background: A rogue android that used to serve as military grade law enforcement.

Here’s his dumb backstory that I came up with:

"As a civilian, he served as a detective, until he got himself in too deep with a crime syndicate known as ONI, which had been terrorizing the city of Utopia for months. After a brutal defeat at the hands of one of the organization’s elite members, he is left missing most of his limbs and internal organs, and is left for dead. His body is brought back to HQ and the decision is made that he is too valuable of an asset to lose.

After the long process of upgrading his body with cybernetic enhancements, he awakens as Advanced Robotic Enforcer Mk. 5, or ARE5. After learning of recent events, including his near death experience, he becomes vengeful and devotes himself to tracking down the assassin who ruined him and the organization it worked for. However, his higher ups determined that they had spent too much money on him to allow him to throw himself into such a dangerous situation. Thus, they determined that he would be best suited as common law enforcement.

After months of working as security and taking care of small crimes, ONI became more and more bold, attacking more frequently and with more ferocity as time went on. Finally, ARE5 decided that he wouldn’t stand by and watch as ONI tore his city apart. He decides to abandon his post and go AWOL, in order to protect the city and avenge himself.*

Now, he works alone from a secret facility where he works to track down each prominent member of ONI and eliminate them one by one."

SO yeah. I haven’t done anything like this before so constructive criticism is much appreciated thx.
I’ve also got the members of ONI built already so I might post those at some point.

37 Likes

Remarkable! Everything about it is great!

1 Like

Hey, this is really cool. Great job on the torso and the weapon.

1 Like

Great moc, two things though, make the right lower arm a little longer, you could use a longer ccbs bone. The other thing is ad another barrel to the gatling gun, but thats just my opinion. The torso and the shoulders are AMAZING. Keep up the great work and I know I would enjoy to see the members of ONI. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great. Seems a bit messy to me…

1 Like

Very cool MOC!

The biggest issue for me would be that the color scheme lacks color. Seems a tad bland due to its so monotone. A splash of an accent color could go a long way!

Possibly another thing you could approach to make the MOC really stand out is try implementing some color blocking. (basically partitioning colors to certain areas) Its a great skill to start using and I think it could make this MOC that much better.

Great MOC anways!

1 Like