Arena Battle II (RP topic)

Ghar was a bit taken aback. He hadn’t expected this kind of interaction.

He shifts his weight in his seat.

“Just a warrior, like everyone else, here to see what this is all about. I take it you also received this strange summon?”

“No, I volunteered.” Mark responded.

That was some new information…

“Volunteered? So you’re familiar with this ‘Arena Battle?’”

Mark shook his head. “No. Heck, I’m not really even a warrior. But I joined when I heard about the prize.”

Tuskpelt listened to the conversation quietly. He didn’t really care about the prize. He just wanted something to do.

1 Like

“Heh. I admit, it is a fairly hefty sum. Frankly, though, I’m more interested in who this “Gamemaster” is.”

Mark shrugged. “Beats me. Nobody knows anything about him. One day, he just sort of ‘popped up’ around here. Now, the Gamemaster is hosting this tournament.”
@meepinater
“Ooh, Uno. Could I play?” Mark dorkily asked, losing all credibility as a serious warrior.

1 Like

Tuskpelt blinked, surprised. “Uh, sure.” He shuffled the cards and handed 7 to Mark.

Mark placed down a green 3. “Your move.”

Tuskpelt laid a green 5 on top.

Mark placed down a red 5.

Tuskpelt laid down a red skip, and then a red 7.

Ghar continued to ponder the information he had received from Mark. He wondered to himself if this “Gamemaster” was simply some eccentric aristocrat, or perhaps if there might be some other motive behind gathering such warriors.

As he thinks this, Ghar takes a few moments to look at what warriors were present.

Mark’s eyes popped open. He studied his deck, and placed down a wild card.

“Color?” Tuskpelt grunted.

“Blue!” Mark maniacally said, laying down a blue 6.

Tuskpelt groaned and drew two cards, before laying down a blue 3.

Besides himself, Mark and Tuskpelt, there was Scrapper, Q’uiin l’Kiik and Leadhead on the bus with Ghar.
@Leoxander
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Monopoly

@meepinater
Mark laid down a yellow 3.

The selection of warriors was quite curious and foreign to Ghar. Some looked like creatures he had never seen before, others like Mark were more familiar to him.

He had no clue what kind of power was in store for him to face. He knew he would have to be clever and observant to come out on top of this tournament.

The bus eventually arrived at the Arena. “We’re here! Everybody out!” The driver squawked. “Good game.” Mark said to Tuskpelt as he rose from his seat.
@Khalsa721
@PakariNation99
@meepinater
@Monopoly
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Leoxander
As the warriors stepped off the bus, they would meet up with Composite, who stood nearby.