Arena Battle II (RP topic)

He may have been done, but it wasn’t done yet.

THUD

THUD

THUD

Everyone would hear heavy stomping nearby, coming from one of the arena’s entrance. It seemed that the gamemaster had left one last surprise.

Tuskpelt crouched, his spines quivering.

“Well karz. I guess there’s no prize after all.” Nexus sighed, turning to look towards the thudding noise.

2 Likes

Leadhead calmly reloaded

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@PakariNation99
@meepinater
@Leoxander
@Omega_Tahu
@jayzor17
The thudding abruptly stopped. The Arena stood dead silent.
Then…
SMASH

A large, hulking form crashed through the gate, barrelling into the arena. The monster roared, before looking at the warriors with animalistic eyes. Everyone would finally get a good look at him:

Large, armored form, four arms, and three-pronged metallic blades extended from the backs of the creature’s wrists. He unsheathed Skullbreaker, his warhammer-axe, smashing to the ground and dragging it behind him as he approached the warriors.
This was the final match of Arena Battle. And Berserker was playing for keeps.

without further ado leadhead released a torrent of machine gun fire

The bullets hit Berserker, but he seem unaffected as he steadily stomped towards Leadhead.

leadhead tossed away his gun, rotating his claw a clean 360 degrees.

“Try me”

Berserker broke into a sprint, charging at Leadhead headfirst like a mad bull.

Nexus flew up and back, watching the monster.

OOC: I’m going to take a moment to talk about sumo wrestling as I feel it’s applicable to this situation. In Sumo you cannot punch, choke, or kick your opponent. There is however no rule against dodging the initial charge, to do so is to dishonour your opponent greatly. Now that concludes my Sumo lesson.

IC: Leadhead side-stepped out of the charge, all while tossing out a can of “Forbidden tuna”

1 Like

Berserker looked down, briefly distracted by the can.

it detonated as landmines do

Berserker was jerked back by the explosion, stunned bu unharmed. He absorbed the explosion’s kinetic energy into Skullbreaker, the runes glowing as he directed the blast’s energy toward Leadhead in a beam.

Leadhead was nicked by the blast as the sidestepped blowing his hand clean off, however undeterred Leadhead simply stabbed himself with a red needle

Berserker charged at Leadhead with Skullbreaker, swinging the weapon at him.

This time Leadhead rolled directly towards legs

Berserker tripped, and his ace blade was mistakenly lodged into his chest.

Leadhead drew himself to his full height once again now towering over the bleeding and crippled beserker. He walked coolly over to his head. And stomped down with full force

Berserker’s skull made a sickening crack. His body lay still on the ground.