Arena Battle II (RP topic)

Helix sits on a bunk, having totally been there the entire time. The bunk is as high as possible, and as close to the middle of the room as he can manage. It’s a good bunk.

Meanwhile Nexus sits on the lower bunk in the corner nearest the exit, leaning against the wall and propping his feet up on the bed.

“A drachma for your thoughts.”

“Well my thoughts are that the Gamemaster chose quite a nice living area for us. But i’m not exactly sure how peaceful things will stay, especially after matches. Things might get tense really quickly in here.” Mark replied.

He looked around at the other fighters. “So, who do you think you could win against?” he asked.

Nexus glances up. “I’m here to win and get out, and I don’t think anything here is going to stop me.”

“we’ll see about that…” Mark quietly said.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to the others, a hidden camera zoomed in on the group, studying their interactions.

Tuskpelt chuckled. “Good luck beating me!” He growled.

“Why?” Helix asks. It’s a simply question, phrased with the curiosity and innocence of a child.

Suddenly, a voice came on the intercom:

"All fighters, please report to the Arena for the opening ceremony."

Mark shrugged. “I guess this will be the moment of truth.” He said as he grabbed his sword and headed into the Arena.

Helix drifts down from his bunk, coming to a rest about an inch from the ground. He mimics a walking motion, but it comes across as odd, seeing that he never touches the ground. He hovers into the arena after Mark, curious as to what this ‘opening ceremony’ was.

Tuskpelt stood up and followed Mark.

Scrapper Grabbed a sword and swerved out the door.

Nexus swung his legs back and jumped to his feet in a flourish, heading out towards the arena.

@jayzor17
@meepinater
@Monopoly
@Omega_Tahu
@Leoxander
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@PakariNation99

When everyone stepped into the Arena, the audience went wild. A voice boomed through the arena’s speakers: “And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for. Please welcome the Gamemaster!” A hole opened up in the ground, and a figure arose on a floating platform. He was a cyborg, brandishing a top hat, Cape, and cane. His left arm was completely mechanical, he had cybernetic implants all over his body, and wore a chrome mask that concealed his face. The figure then rose the microphone to his face and spoke. “Ladies and gentlemen, I, the Gamemaster, welcome you to the very first match of Arena Battle!” Music began playing throughout the Arena:

“In this game, we will have warriors of all sorts fighting each other to compete for the grand prize: 15 million dollars. The stakes are very high, and every warrior will do whatever they can to win!” The gamemaster then noticed the warriors nearby. He hovered over to the warriors on his platform. “Oh! Excuse my manners! You must be the warriors fighting in my show! I am very honored to have you here.” The gamemaster said, grinning behind his mask.

Composite twitched, heading out after taking several weapons forms for their arm.

Tuskpelt said nothing, albeit a low growling noise was emanating from his throat.

His spines quivered nervously.

“What’s wrong?” Mark murmered to Tuskpelt.

Helix looks up at the people. There are a lot of them.

“I do not trust this man. He is… mechanical.” Tuskpelt struggled with the word.

“But why him specifically?” There are a lot of other ‘mechanical’ people around here." Mark said, pointing to Nexus and composite.