Arena Battle II (RP topic)

They dodged, stabbing him as they again smashed him to the ground with the hammer.

Scrapper’s eyes glared red, as he revved one of his wheels up to its top speed and rammed it into Composite, before he stabbed through Composite’s claw and flew back to the arena wall.

The Gamemaster winced as he saw Scrapper strike Composite. He waited for Composite to make their next move.

It jumped down, seemingly unphased as they rushed him faster then before, forming a drill as the rammed it straight into scrapper.

Scrapper ducked, and the drill smashed one of his Wing blades off, which he grabbed and impaled Conposite’s chest with. Scrapper then threw a fireball at Composite’s face, before retreating into the arena’s centre.

Mark was on the edge of his seat as he watched the fight.
@Monopoly
@Khalsa721

Tuskpelt sat next to Mark, watching the fight silently his arms crossed.

@Monopoly
@Khalsa721

the gong was struck again, signifying the match’s end. “Stop! It is now time to decide the winner.” The Gamemaster said, motioning for Composite and Scrapper to approach him.

Scrapper approached the Gamemaster while flurrying his wings back in.

Tuskpelt watched interestedly.

The Gamemaster raised Composite’s claw into the air. “Composite is the winner!” he declared as the crowd cheered.
@Monopoly
He then turned to Scrapper. “Scrapper, although your attacks dealt quite a lot of damage, Composite proved to be more resillent. You took ore physical damage. But don’t worry, you’ll always get another chance in a later match.”
@jayzor17
@Leoxander
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@PakariNation99
@meepinater

The gamemaster turned to the rest of the warriors. “Well, things have already become intense. And there is still much more to come in this game. Fighters, you may now head back to the Barracks. i’m sure you’re all going to need a lot of rest for tommorow’s match…” he said, leading them off.

1 Like

“Rest? The rest of us hardly exerted ourselves.”

1 Like

Tuskpelt growled lowly as he followed the gamemaster.

Ghar was interested now. The Gamemaster himself now lead them. He was cautious, but he followed behind the other fighters, keeping an eye on the man.

Mark headed back to the barracks.

The Gamemaster looked on at the warriors as they left, a grin forming behind his mask. Finally. It’s happening…

1 Like

“I wish I knew what was happening.”

1 Like

Mark entered the barracks, putting away his weapons and armor. “Quite the fight, wasn’t it?” He asked the others as he sat down on his bunk.

Tuskpelt growled.
“The man with the mask… i do not like him.”

“Why not?” Mark asked, raising an eyebrow. “I mean, the Gamemaster does seem a bit strange, but I don’t see anything to fear from him.”

“His mask-he has secrets. Bad secrets.” tuskpelt insisted