Arena Battle II (RP topic)

“What do you mean? What ‘secrets’ could he be hiding?”

“He could be a crab,” Helix says.

1 Like

“Memories. Feelings. Many things. I am uncertain.” Tuskpelt growled.

1 Like

“I hate it when people are uncertain. They jump to conclusions when they are uncertain.”

Ghar gives a wary look and turns away from Tuskpelt’s sight…

Though the beast does have a point. He should know.

@meepinater
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Leoxander
@jayzor17
@Monopoly
@PakariNation99
@Omega_Tahu
Suddenly, a voice came on the intercom: “All fighters, please head to the dining hall for tonight’s dinner.”

Mark stood up. “Well, enough chit chat. I’m hungry.” He said as he headed to the dining hall.

Ghar stood and began to follow. This was going to be interesting.

The group would enter a massive, grand dining hall. The table was filled with everybody’s favorite foods. (Which the Gamemaster somehow seemed to know)

“Truky fasssssssssssscinating,” Q’uiin mumbled. He decided to fill a bowl with some steaming tentacles

Mark began cutting into some roast beef.

Helix stares at the assorted food. “What’s going on?”

“Dinner!” Mark replied as he bit into a slice of roast beef.

“Wow, just like mom makes…” he mumbled in amazement.

“Dinner?” Helix tilts his head in Mark’s direction.

“Uh, yeah. Dinner. You know, the stuff that you eat as the third meal of the day?” Mark asked, waving his fork.

Helix notes the fork, and one arm snakes around to snag an unclaimed one off the table. He holds the silverware in front of his face, examining it intently. He raises his other arm next to the fork, tendrils unraveling and reforming to mimic the fork’s shape.

Mark nonchalantly turned back to his meal. this isn’t weird at all…

His fork arm stretches across the room, spearing a piece of cheese and drawing it back to himself. He starts floating above the ground, intently examining the cheese from multiple angles.

“Yeah, that’s called ‘cheese’. It’s the aged and cultured milk of a cow.” Mark explained, noticing Helix’s curiosity of the cheese.
@jayzor17
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@PakariNation99
@Monopoly
@meepinater

“So, out of curiosity, what do you plan on using the prize money for?” Mark asked in between bites of roast beef.

“I am confused. Why is there a large pulled pork burrito here. I have never eaten.”

Mark shrugged. “Who knows? Maybe it’s someone else’s favorite food.”