Arena Battle II (RP topic)

“Everyone else seems to be eating their required meals”

“Well, maybe you subconsciously like pulled pork burritos and you dont know it yet. Just try one.” Mark suggested, sliding the burrito towards Leadhead.

“Very well”
The colossus removed the tanks on his back and unzipped his suit slightly revealing a toothy mouth on his back which he slid the Mexican dish into

1 Like

“Well…?” Mark asked, trying to ignore the very-obvious weirdness of the situation.

“…I cannot taste”

1 Like

“Is there anything about the burrito that… appeals to your senses?”

“…I do not know. The texture feels distant yet familiar. strange”

“So, anyways, do you have any plans if you win the money?”

“…no. Money has no value to me”

“So why are you fighting here?”

“There was something…strange. I received an unknown message whilst I was making my rounds in Ironbolt. Even more strange it was addressed to me personally. By number”

“Who knows, maybe you’re here for a greater reason…” mark said, briefly reflecting on the thought. “Perhaps we all are.”

“are you in possession of narcotic substances?”

Mark raised an eyebrow in confusion. “What? No! This is spherus Magna, not The Bronx!” He exclaimed. “Why do you need those, anyways?”

1 Like

“You were talking in a strange fashion as a interdimensional law enforcement unit I must question if you are in possession of narcotics”

1 Like

“Oh…right…” Mark said, looking down at his plate. Or maybe you’re just getting desperate for your next fix…

“Is something wrong with your plate?”

Mark looked back up. “Huh? No, I was just lost in thought for a moment…”

“That has been happening to me as well…I have been reminiscing on memories that did not happen, about someone other than me”

“Could you…elaborate? What do these ‘memories’ consist of?” Mark asked, curious.
@L.O.S.S-KAL