Arena Battle!(RP signups)

Is it to late for me to join?

3 Likes

Yes, you should be able to join.

Name: “Leadhead” chassis

Title: Leadhead

Bio: Leadhead only remembers it’s name due to the serial plate bolted to his boot other than that there is no info on him or where he came from.

Equipment: Leadhead takes the appearance of a large diving suit-like figure with a hydraulic claw and one hand and a three fingered claw on the left. His arsenal consists of two weapons a 50. calibre “tabby” gun (basically a huge tommy gun) and a “rattler” (a 50. calibre mini-gun)
More equipment: Three syringes located in the left hand each with different coloured fluids
-Green: repairs damage done to the body
-Yellow: Causes a crystalline armour to form on the skin
-Blue: slows the users perception of time allowing them to react faster
inbuilt radio system allowing for supply to be warped in

Emotion is displayed by the single eye port on the helmet
-No glow: indifference
-Red: satisfaction,joy etc
-Blue: concern, observation
-Green: passive,mellowed,sleeping
-Orange: anger,physical exertion
-Yellow: Combat focus
-White: Remembering

Reason: Combat seems to be clearing his mind

appearance image:

Dude compared to the others he’d get frozen melted shocked thrown in to the air crushed and then some, i’d recommend you up his power first or have some abilities and or superhuman durability

Leadhead will have a plan worry not for he is military tech and the metal plating is bullet proof, the dense cloth is heavily insulated and flame retardant as well, as this the hydraulic claw can crush with enough force to paste a person.
Also he can withstand the recoil of a mini-gun that stuff can stop planes mid air

Accepted.
Note: since you’re a bit late to the party, you’ll have to wait until I give you the OK to join. ( I’ll do so by mentioning you in a post) welcome to the game!

1 Like

Tell me this is he able to drown, die from falling really high, get stabbed to death, hit an opponent who can evade any attack, that can make your attacks meaningless, survive getting cut in half, survive being frozen then shattered, huh? (this is what you would be facing if you joined at the very start but since youre late you will only be facing non ice based attacks, i got eliminated by somebody)

1 Like

He cannot drown (diving suit remember?)
plenty of insulation so the cold shouldn’t be a problem
fire proof gear
a lack of nerves so no pain receptors
organ redundancy
He is slow so opponents who can move faster than bullets will be a problem but he makes up for this with immense strength and weight so he can’t really be flipped as well as a mind suited to combat.

Gun can be frozen, melted?

The suit and by extension equipment is meant to withstand anything the ocean can throw at you like under sea volcanoes

How strong is his grip can the gun get thrown out of his gun? And can he be Electrocuted?

electrocution will do nothing due to the insulated under-suit but he can be disarmed with difficulty

Name: Siansa (or Symphony)
Species: id
Appearance:
A grey, steel colored, metallic being about human size and humanoid shape. Decently armored with yellow shoulder pads. The body of Siansa has a very smooth and organic shaping to it, resembling that of some plants and animals. Her eyes are a deep glowing yellow in the blank void. She stands about five foot seven and let’s not ask her weight, it’s a sensitive subject for an id.
Abilities/:

Flash Port

Think portals from Portal. This allows Siansa to create two separate portal sets, a blue set and a red set. The blue set consists of two portals that link together and it is the same for the red portals. These portals are interdimensional as all id are able to cross dimensional and universal boundaries in the multiverse, thus able to cross into other universes.

Shadow Sound Blade

A variable blade that can create a storm of sound-waves, that are extremely harmful for whatever it touches. The sword can also temporally disable the sense of sight, or similar senses, that allows a user to see. The materiel the sword is made of is a dense heavy material that is difficult to break.

Realm of Melodies and Darkness

a small pocket dimension that in which is opened allows Siansa to block light and cover the dimension in darkness, though it allows her to see. She can also place sounds and her voice at different areas, making it sound like she is somewhere, where she is not.

Eyes of Shadow

A sense that Siansa has, that allows her to sense in complete darkness, but sending micro particles out, in a fashion similar too echolocation, but with much more detail.

Blanket of the Sonata

creates a large constant area of sweet sounding music. That either would distract or cause minor headaches, causing the enemy to be unable to think as clearly as before the attack. So, generally just disrupts.

Shapeless Shadow

Siansa can change her shape at will, and use this to create physical weapons.

Place of Residence: Wanderer

Reason for Joining: “Looks fun I want to play”

Um…

8 months too late, friend. It’s over.

Like, long over.

darn, Isn’t Arena Battle II still going?
wait wrong sign ups…

now to Copy n’ Paste…

3 Likes