Arena Battle! (RP topic)

the CoI dropped to the ground" d@mn it, he was so close!"
@Runa the CoI creates a soft layer of snow to break scrapper and kad’s fall
“EVERYONE!, GET READY TO HIT HIM WITH ALL YOU’VE GOT, I’M SORRY TO SAY MARK CAN’T BE STOPPED” he screams

Kad teleported behind them when he was about to be thrown in. “He’s still in there!” He says. He sheathes his sword and stands, facing Mark. “Do you remember me?”

OOC: has kirodai left?
IC:“Kad, get back he’s too far gone,”

Molten rocks formed on scrapper’s skin like armour, as his cannon tentacles curled in.

“I don’t think he has.” He feels his right forearm again. “And if he has, I can still defend myself if need be.”

“up to you, i guess?”

@Runa
@Monopoly
@Tarkur
@controller_of_ice
@L.O.S.S-KAL
Mark was too far gone, reduced to a feral beast. he began advancing towards the warriors with his Warhammer-axe drawn, showing no sign of hesitating or slowing down. There was no other choice but to attack him.

Kad sighed. “I guess not.” He continued to stand where he was.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@Runa
@Monopoly
@controller_of_ice
@Tarkur
@L.O.S.S-KAL
Mark began to move faster towards the warriors. He had the look of a determined killer in his eyes.

“You are a sick puppy aren’t you?” leadhead mentions
coils of flesh and sinew wrap around mark and begin to crush his limbs like boas

Kad stayed where he was. “Do you have any idea who I am!?” He exclaims, partially to the monster that Mark had become, partially to the Gamaster.

@Runa "Who are you? The gamemaster asked, intrigued.

OOC: don’t say John cena lol

Mark attempted to charge towards Kad, but Leadhead’s tentacles restrained him, leaving him open to attack by the others.

“kill him. Slowly”

He pulls down his sleeve, revealing the clawed, broken remains of a silver-white gauntlet. In it was four indents surrounded by black runes, three having clear gemstones in it, and raises his arm to the sky. “I am Keddagsadz, the Wanderer!” He pauses, his voice lowering for his next statement. “The last king of Helmitki Kunin.” He pauses again, regaining his conviction. “And I have faced beast and men of more power than you! Just like them, you will fall!

1 Like

@Runa
“Well, kedda-I-still-don’t-know-how-to-pronounce-your-name, it’s going to take more than just a bedazzled boxing glove to stop Mark!” The gamemaster said.
Mark continued struggling against Leadhead’s tentacles, bucking wildly like a mad bull. He kept growling at Kad.

He draws his blade and stalks up to him. The blade coats itself with ice. “Rest in peace, Mark.” He flips his sword over and attempts to drive the blade into Mark’s skull.

@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Monopoly
@controller_of_ice
@Tarkur
Mark broke one hand free from Leadhead’s tentacles and caught Kad’s blade between his wolverine claws, just barely managing to stop it from touching his head. He mustered enough strength to toss he blade out of Kad’s hand. Then, he punched Kad in the gut, breaking the ice seal he had put over it before. “Like I said, you alone aren’t powerful enough to defeat Mark.- Wait a minute… did I say that before?” The gamemaster asked himself, panicking now that he revealed how to defeat Mark. It was true. That’s when everybody noticed blueprints of Mark’s design. It showed a vulnerable spot in his chest, and notes that (conveniently) stated that the only way to break the chest armor was by all of the warriors attacking Mark with all of their powers and weapons at the same time.

Kad teleported out of the way, back in the middle of his comrades. “I know.” He said as he lifted his arm. The middle gem started glowing, and a circle of white runes came out from his feet, enveloping the battle area.

His friends would feel their abilities double in strength, and continue to grow stronger, while Mark would feel nothing different from before. “I play a good support role, too.” Kad chokes out. “Now hurry!”

1 Like

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Monopoly
@controller_of_ice
@Tarkur
Mark completely broke free from Leadhead’s grasp and threw him into the group. He beat his chest and burst into a full sprint towards the warriors, roaring like the monster he had become.