Atlas (self Moc)

I can see this guy as holding the sky of Okoto at the center of the Island, but in the eye’s of all but the creature’s he looks like a giant mountain with two peeks instead for one.

1 Like

Ya know… I don’t think it’s big enough. ;D

1 Like

You know… It’s not a bad MOC, no where near close to that.

However: I feel it has an issue many oversized MOCs seem to have. (Main reason why I don’t like attempting this scale) But it just seems like the only aspect that’s noteworthy is it’s really large.

As some others have mentioned, the armor coverage isn’t that great, and has a lot of clashing textures.

But it’s still a good MOC! I would say possibly adding a play feature (or whatever) to make it more appealing.

1 Like

Just to update y’all, Atlas is going through quite the revamp!

Thinking about re naming him too because he is going to be almost 80% new

12 Likes

I really like the revamp. I feel like you’re filling in the red that was missing on the original. I think you should keep the name, though.

1 Like

How tall is/was Atlas? I want to know how it scales up with my HORRIOR self-MOC.

Looking Good! Got to say though I did really like the use of the jet packs on his legs from the original version, think they’ll look just as good on this one too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, cool moc man! I hold such high respect for big builders like myself. Um… as for hight, Im not entirely sure. I am almost finished with him, he is standing in front of me right now. I will put the hight in the description when I repost him.

1 Like