Avengers: Endgame

But wasn’t he Whiplash’s dad? Wouldn’t he be kind of… dead? I don’t know much comics, much less Iron Man villains.

I didn’t like her until she showed up in Agents and until the Brothers Three died, leaving her and Thor the only surviving Asgardians from the Thors.

Please? I mean, we can always get Jennifer Walters, especially if Bruce dies.

Yeeeah! An Incredible Hulk 2 is demanded!

Facepalm
Silly me, I’ve forgot. Anyway, there are TONS of unused villains. Crimson Dynamo was the only one that I’ve read about that came to my mind.

######I am not watching Agents of Shield yet.
#you GAVE ME SPOILERS!

I kinda want to see the interaction between Bruce and his cousin.

I’m sorry! If you scroll down on Netflix it shows her right there! She just has an episode or two cameo, really. Nothing too spoilery… Sorry! I mean, the first season’s been out for years…

1 Like

I have some troubles when it comes of the Marvel shows. I want to take them chronologically, but I am so stuck at the third episode of Agent Carter! I can’t find it anywhere!

2 Likes

Hulu has the whole series. Sadly it’s only two seasons :sob:

1 Like

Well @Toa_Vladin and @EmperorDuckie Disney can’t made another Hulk movie because of Universal still retain the rights of the Hulk supporting characters, and that’s we’ve only see just Hulk and Thunderbolt Ross in lesser of the MCU.

1 Like

Yes but they could make a partnership with Universal like they did with Sony.

Or they could buy it.

Oh. Crap.

5 Likes

No words.

3 Likes

The endgame has begun.

3 Likes

I never expected they’d make this feel so real. I’m not sure if I’m hyped for or dreading this movie…

4 Likes

Well, folks, the trailers are out!
We also have the name for the movie, which is a really good name.

I already made a topic for this movie.
I just didn’t updated the name yet.

You might wan to add the link for the video in the topic, eh?

1 Like

Or delete this one?

1 Like

Sure.

Updated the main topic and the title.

1 Like

Has anyone else notice this?

6 Likes

I don’t think that was intentional.
But if it was.
This would double my respect for the Russo Brothers.

3 Likes