Avengers: Endgame

Actually both.

Oh my gosh I’m so sorry! I wasn’t thinking when I did the spoiler tags. I realy hope I didn’t mess it up for you.

1 Like

He’ll probably forget it since he has to watch every marvel film…

You didn’t. Don’t worry.

1 Like

Okay, I just saw this movie, so i shall give my official review:

[Spoiler Warning Ahead}

So, after harassing my parents to get to the theater early, (which they didn’t do anyways) I was stuck with front-row seats. But other than that, things went off without a hitch.
As for the movie itself, boy do I have a lot to say about it. Although I heavily enjoyed “Infinity War”, I found it to be a bit lackluster. But this film managed to rectify that and give me a nice payoff, as well as tie up almost every loose end in the MCU’s arcs, even some that I had forgotten about up until that point. I have to say that my most favorite moment in the movie was the scene where everyone arrived to fight Thanos and the Chitauri in the massive war. The epic-ness of it all nearly drove me to tears as I finally saw every hero in the MCU unite and fight alongside each-other, a moment I had been waiting for ever since the MCU’s beginning. I also got a kick out of the audience reactions; We all lost our sh!t when Spider-Man came swooping in! The scene with Captain America lifting Mjolnir completely caught me off guard, but I really loved watching it. However, the one thing i’m a bit disappointed with is that the Marvel TV/Netflix heroes didn’t get the chance to join the final fight.
And as for the ending and Iron Man’s death, it was really emotional, because I had grown up watching Tony Stark ever since I was 5. And even now, it is still hard for me to accept. But then again, this is a Marvel movie, so who knows…

Anyways, 11/10 I love it 3000.

4 Likes

Well all love Tony Stark 3000

4 Likes

He. Is.

‘Nuff Said.

1 Like

'Nuff Said.

1 Like

This movie was excellent, go see it if you haven’t already.

I cried when tony stark died and when cap got his happy ending.

1 Like

Everybody would have done that even if everybody said it was bad :laughing:

2 Likes

I really want more LEGO sets so that I can get all of the cool costumes and things that, you know, actually appeared.

I finally saw this movie, I’ve been watching these religiously since they came out, they were my gateway into so much other stuff in my life now. It’s been building up for so long and to be here at the payoff, in the endgame, I don’t know if I can explain how happy I am in words.

Numbers work, 3000/10.

Did anyone else cry at cheeseburgers?

5 Likes

I didn’t cry per-say but I was like yeah, there are similarities between them, how cute.

1 Like

Original callback in the finality of a moment are just emotional to be, I think because I can remember so much that I pick up the references and they tug the heartstrings.

2 Likes

I picked also every reference in the movie I just didn’t cry because all of my tears were all out on Tony’s death and I found it more cute than actually sad.

3 Likes

That was the closest I got to actually crying out of sadness in the movie. Just seeing the daughter made me depressed.

2 Likes

I’ve heard Brie Larson is more likable in this one?

1 Like

Yeah to some extent.

1 Like

With about 5%. There is only one line that made me think that she has a personality, and it had about three words.

Also she is in this movie for only like five minutes and has almost no lines.

3 Likes

She’s not really in this one at all no, I was surprised by that.