Avengers: Endgame

I doubt it was, I just thought it was great.

2 Likes

Well, Iā€™m not entirely sure how to quantify this strange mixture of hype and depression that the trailer has given me. Some thoughts:
The religious symbolism with Thanosā€™ armor on a cross is so twistedly epic.
I have a feeling that after Tony is rescued somehow, heā€™ll find out that Pepper died in the snap, and all his messages were in vain. Heā€™ll be out for more than a drop of blood.
Iā€™m loving Capā€™s stealth suitā€™s return.
RONIN!!!
Looks like Shuriā€™s dead.
RIP Capā€™s beard.
When Cap innevitably dies, Iā€™m gonna cry.

4 Likes

I was thinking at this too: like he crucified his past self to return to a normal farmer life.

I think I remember that she was one of the characters who survived.

Me too.

1 Like

I saw it as more of a god complexā€¦ he believes that he sacrificed everything to save the universe.

Well yeah but like in the comics he decided to remake his life.

I really want Tony to be rescued by Valkyrieā€™s half of the ship (please, can Korg and Miek be on it?), but I think itā€™ll be Captain Marvel.

Valkyrie is still alive. I think Korg and Miek died.

I know sheā€™s alive, but the other two have not been revealed as for spoilers, which leads us to think theyā€™ll be in some movie sometime.

No. I remember that their status was confirmed.

Could you send a link? Iā€™ve read it was too ā€œspoiler-yā€

Yeah, sorry. They are too spoiler-y.

1 Like

I watched part of the trailer, but my friend had to put her laptop away before we could finish it.

I saw Hawkeye, and I said, ā€œWhoā€™s that?ā€

Lol no it was just a scarecrow. Comic referencr

5 Likes

Iā€™m really hoping Shuri didnā€™t get dusted. Iā€™d lose it if they killed the best Disney princess.

5 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s less deepšŸ˜‚

She likely did. Her name and photo were up in that one scene in the trailer, with a red ā€œMISSINGā€ tag next to her name.

Granted, so was Scott Langā€™s, but the Avengers donā€™t keep tabs on him. They would know for certain with Shuri, they were in Wakanda when The Snappening happened.

2 Likes

Yeet.

Shuri and her mother were confirmed not dusted in an interview the actor that plays her mother did.

2 Likes

Spoilers for Ant Man and the Wasp, I guess? We see in the post-credits scene that Scott was stuck in the quantum realm when the snap happened. Depending on how long he was stuck there, he could have been presumed gone like the others.

I find it hilarious:

Here are two Avengers, mourning over the loss, not knowing whoā€™s gone and who isnā€™t (Would they know whether or not Stark is dead?), and up shows a guy they all thought was dusted. Itā€™s pretty epic and pretty funny to think about.

2 Likes