Avengers: Endgame

They’d have no way to know for certain, and I’d imagine they weren’t getting their hopes up.

Did it say “missing” next to, :pensive:, Parker?

I think so? It’s pretty blurry, so it’s kinda hard to tell. Then again, Peter’s the same as Tony: they ran off into space to go after Strange and nobody’s heard from them since. Of course, we know what happened to Peter, but the Avengers on Earth have no way to know, so “missing” is “presumed dead.”

2 Likes

Is Wong still alive?

I think he is, but I could be Wong.

~W12~

7 Likes

The only three characters shown in the trailer were Scott, Shuri, and Peter. Any other characters would have to be confirmed by directors, and I have no idea who’s been confirmed or not.

I believe he’s too spoiler-y.

If Thor knew the battle was in Wakanda, does that mean he has some sort of Omni-vision? If so, wouldnt he know where stark is?

5 Likes

Perhaps the Bifrost can sense Infinity Stones? Though I guess that would lead him to Thanos…

3 Likes

Nah I don’t think so. I think it has to do with just having the bifrost you have to know where you’re teleporting so you can see anywhere before you open the bifrost

1 Like

Heimdall was all seeing, maybe control of the bifrost comes with that ability.

3 Likes

Kinda what I meant…

1 Like

Oh dang I think I mentally blanked when I read your post😂

1 Like

Heimdall actually used Dark Magic to summon the Bifrost without the aid of the actual bridge and gate. There’s a few references to this in the other Thor movies, and in Infinity War he actually says:

“Allfathers. Let the Dark Magic flow through me one last time.”

I don’t recall it ever being explained exactly how the Bifrost works, but I doubt it will be used to save Stark. I place all my bets on Captain Marvel saving him, it would be a natural way to introduce her into the story and solve Tony’s conundrum.

2 Likes

Did anyone see the spot?

3 Likes

I did now.
No words.

1 Like

A little underwhelming.

Sure it’s all new footage, but I think this shows us even less than the first trailer.

Here’s what I did like:

• Interesting touch to show the therapy sessions for those who lost someone in the Snap. That ought to be cool to maybe see the Avengers coming in to offer support for the common people, who have no idea what happened.
  • Looks like Rocket is wearing that “Quantum Suit” we’ve all seen in the leaked toys. Or at least it’s a different suit to what he was wearing in Infinity War.
  • Loved the shot of Tony and Nebula repairing/building something. Heavy Iron Man 1 vibes going there.

Looking forward to (hopefully) more footage another time.

3 Likes

“Some people move on… but not us.
Not us.”
I get chills. The Avengers are living up to their name for the first time since Coulson!

3 Likes

I’m happy we finally get Rocket in a clip. While we were trying to figure out where he is, my friend and I were thinking he may be in Norway with Thor, though that’s pretty far from where I’d expect the Avengers compound to be.

Cap’s just at an AA meeting for mourners

Banner is briefly shown again. I wonder if he’s going to have that big of a role, or Marvel is trying to hide the possibility that he’s Hulk for most of the movie.

I can now say with more than just hopeful wishes that Lang isn’t a Skrull.

The beginning intro is just amazing. Even though it shows Rocket, it’s funny how the Guardians are all lumped into one cut because it’s true.

1 Like

The new trailer just dropped

6 Likes