Avengers Infinity War HYPE THREAD!

Ew why wouldn’t you use the trailer on Marvel’s official page?

because I couldn’t to find it!

How could you not find it? It’s on their official YouTube page (Marvel Entertainment), and they released it first.

You fool! It was right in front of you the whole time!

I actually just found this one first, and didn’t even search for the original one after I posted it

I have a question. So do you guys think Brie Larson will show up as captain marvel in this or she won’t show up until avengers four? She’s been confirmed to be in avengers four, but I wonder if she’ll show up in some way in this.

I think she might be revealed at the very end, like Nick Fury in Captain America: First Avenger. I don’t think she’d be part of the cliff-hanger, but I may be wrong. Whatever it is, I don’t think she’ll be a major character in Infinity War.

I saw the trailer, like 1000 times! I can’t wait. I actually started to number the days. It will be awesome! The best superhero movie ever.

Get rekt DC.

Where is Ant-Man?

1 Like

he is smol

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. They may just give her an after credits scene where she frozen on a spaceship or something along those lines because they’ll need to explain why she’s still 28. But I do think she’ll have a massive part in the fourth one, because they probably want to be pushing they new characters like her, Spider-Man, the guardians and ant man, and they’ll probably let Downey jr and Evans take a back seat.

Or a coffin

3 Likes

Yeah I think cap’s probably gonna die in this, and iron man may also die. I don’t think Thor will die because they kinda reinvented his character in Ragnarok, and hemsworth looks like he’s having a blast playing Thor so I don’t want them to take that away from him

1 Like

I really hope Iron Man will survive. He is my favorite hero.

1 Like

SPIDER-MAN IS THE REAL BEST!!!

1 Like

w0t

I am not very familiar with the comics but what the heck

I’m also not that familiar with Ronin as a character. But from what I know Ronin is basically Hawkeye but he uses a sword. He’s also kinda a catch all for different marvel characters, because so many other characters have also become ronin. But I think this because there’s been some hints towards Hawkeye’s wife dying, and that suit that he’s wearing looks like the midpoint between the current Hawkeye suit and the ronin suit.

All this time I thought you meant “Ronan” from Guardians. Which brings me to a point: I heard a theory on TTV that Ultron, Ronan, Red Skull, and Hela (I don’t remember how long the movie has to be out but chances are this is a spoiler) are coming back. I’ve read maybe three Marvel comics in my life, but one was a really cool comic about Infinity War. All heros and villains teamed up to fight Thanos. I remember really liking Ronan in this, as he killed Black Dwarf, another really cool character. What do you guys think? I want Ronan, Hela and Black Dwarf to be in this, but I think at least Red Skull is still alive.

Ultron could return, if in fact one of his drones did survive Sokovia.

We never actually saw Hela die, so I’d say she’s the best bet of them all.

A lot of people think Red Skull got teleported by the Tesseract, rather than destroyed, so he could return.

But Ronan…I doubt that one. After all, he did get exploded on-screen. That’s hard to come back from.

4 Likes

I don’t know about Ronan because I don’t think he was a particularly good villain in gotg, but hela I could definitely see coming back. I’d like to see red skull come back but I think Hugo weaving doesn’t really want to return to this universe.

1 Like

Ronan is gone for good.