Avengers Infinity War HYPE THREAD!

I think we can post images with the sets.

seeing how the hulkbuster sets comes with Bruce Banner and no Tony Stark to be seen, K think we can safely say Bruce is inside the armor

1 Like

And the back of the box shows him jumping out of it, so… Where’s big fig Hulk, I wonder?

1 Like

holy crap your right, not a single hulk in this wave

1 Like

So, uh, just gonna drop this here… but lets be honest, you’ve all seen it by now😛

The discussion about Cap in the latest podcast episode just got turned on its head! Holy cow I’m hyped!

4 Likes

Anyone wanna theorize why Hawkeye has been on only one poster and in no trailers?

It would be super cool to have Ronin in MCU. Hawkeye is the worst Avenger. Maybe his alter ego would be better.

Define worst. In power level or in actual character?

Yeah, I know a few people who would love to fight you over this.

Interesting… I still wish this would be the one movie where every hero came in. Speaking of which, does anyone have any theories of where Valkyrie and Korg and Meek and Heimdall are during the movie? We see a lot of dead people on the ship, but I don’t think Marvel would kill Korg off so soon. They may be prisoners…

…why not? He was funny, sure, but he isn’t exactly an integral character. Honestly, he’s almost in a perfect position to be killed: notable enough to leave an impact, but minor enough that his death wouldn’t affect too much. Perfect fodder.

Mainly because of how well he was received.

B O I

Also those videos are clickbait and often misinformed. Just saying.

5 Likes

The worst in power level. Plus, nobody really cares about him. In his first appearance, he said only two things. In Avengers, he was pretty OK, but nobody really cared of him, since he had such a minor role before. In Age of Ultron he was, again, OK, but nobody really cares if die or not. This is why I think Ronin is a necessary character.

Still untrue…

3 Likes

his fandom is actually rather large, as I recall Meso is a fan, I’m a fan, I’m sure if my memory didn’t suck I could name more.

2 Likes

Yeah but compared to the other Avengers, his fandom is smaller.

Where’s big fig Hulk

On the aftermarket probably.

The IF sets are exceptionally poor imo. The figs are really detailed. Not as detailed as some of lego’s older belville figs. But yeah this movie’s going to be exciting and I’m looking forward to it.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Ronin the same character going by a different name?

Yes, from what I’ve heard.

2 Likes