Awesome movies that aren't well known

All Is Lost. Phenomenal movie for how simple the concept is, definitely worth the time to watch in my opinion.

Bridge on the River Kwai is an awesome movie.

1 Like

Not many of my friends know The Truman Show. Idk if it’s obscure tho. Very good movie.

Also what does /s mean?

1 Like

sarcasm

I don’t think the Truman show is obscure.

2 Likes

Oh. I’d never heard of it till I saw it.

I’ve seen this one. Its pretty good.

3 Likes

@jose I loved balto when I was little also i know he’s famous but I don’t think toooo May people have seen his moives so basically everything wes Anderson also also @LTVmocs summer wars IS great

Shaolin Soccer
uh… that’s about it for now

1 Like

Mask of Light

Kubo and the Two Strings, definately. It’s a beautiful stop motion film.

3 Likes

Kubo was pretty good.

1 Like

I don’t think that the Emoji Movie is that well known, and it’s probably the best film to ever be shown in theaters!

4 Likes

I’m going to pretend I didn’t see that…

3 Likes

Is Oz the Great and the Powerful well known?

1 Like

Road to El Dorodo is one of the best movies I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

The 13th Warrior is one of my favourite movies, if not my absolute favourite movie. Admittedly I’m easily sold when it’s about vikings.

Haven’t seen it. I’ll have to check it out.

aggressively srums string instrument

1 Like

I remember my dad hyped me and my friend into seeing that. Maybe it’s because we were expecting something completely different, but we were pretty underwhelmed. That being said it was a while ago and I don’t remember it too well.
On another note, I thought of some more-
The Last Samurai
Justice League Crisis on Two Earths (or almost any animated DC movie with a few unfortunate exceptions)

I have a few more:
1: warriors of virtue
2:killer klowns from outer space: pile of shlock but if you know that going is it’s a pretty funny and entertaining movie
3: I haven’t seen this one but it’s kind of a cult classic: Pumpkinhead
4: 1972’s European anthology fright fest… tales from the crypt