Awkward LEGO-Related Thing You've Had To Explain To Your Parents?

Understood.

1 Like

wanted to see the Lego Movie

could have driven myself

family insisted on coming with me to watch it

generally embarrasses me about it for next 2 weeks

11 Likes

But it was a good movieā€¦whatā€™s to be embarrassed about?

6 Likes

It was more ribbing at me because Iā€™m 17 and like Lego seriously. :confused:

12 Likes

Ohā€¦ that makes more senseā€¦

1 Like

Had to explain A video called ā€œWhen sheā€™s Lynnaā€ by BioRockDude to my mom. Go check it out, youā€™ll understand the awkwardness.

8 Likes

What was your explanation?

2 Likes

Indeedā€¦

@Pababa_Slababa I feel yaā€¦I get crud about likeing LEGOā€¦AND IM TWELVE!

4 Likes

I told her that I had no idea what I was getting into when I clicked on the video.

2 Likes

What is wrong with the vid??

sees that it is made by BRD

NOPE!

3 Likes

Imagine what all the girls at college think of me because of it. You already saw how awkward I am in my video.

8 Likes

Hooray for social awkwardness

with my parents its the arenā€™t you too old for that?

3 Likes

Not really. The dauntlessness and confidence you show while doing something utterly ridiculous is a rare talent.

6 Likes

I relation to those character deaths that may or may not be retconned. I dunno. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Wow really? My family dragged me out of my warm, safe haven of a house and forced me to watch that movie.

And as for awkward things, I had to explain to my family what a Lego ā€œstudā€ was.

12 Likes

i had to explain roodaka to my mom when i bought her on ebay :confused:

24 Likes

Iā€™ve had to explain NOTHING TO MY FAMILY
They support me playing with Lego at my age.
The most Iā€™ve had to explain is why i spent all my allowance on Lego. :confused:

11 Likes

Same with me, except on my dadā€™s side, they donā€™t understand it as this much, I think they just see it as a phase that I will grow out of, they are wrong

9 Likes

Well, I havenā€™t had to explain things for my parents, at least not as far as I can remember.

Hell, they havenā€™t even questioned the fact that Iā€™m still buying these sets, despite the fact Iā€™m turning 20 this summer.

9 Likes

Dude, youā€™re so luckyā€¦ Iā€™m turning 15 this summer and my parents are telling me that LEGO is for children and that Iā€™m an idiot for buying bonkles ;_;.

9 Likes