Best Game Controller?

Am I the weirdo that prefers the 64 controller?

Yes.

wiimote gang where you at

2 Likes

The Wiimote is alright. The motion control games are fun.

The Playstation one is my personal favorite. Not a fan of the Xbox controller. The way the joysticks are placed feels really weird to me.

1 Like

My problem with the XBOX controller was getting used to the placement of A B. Having used a DS for SO long, it is hard for me to get used to a different layout.

1 Like

Ive got one of the 8bitdo SNES controllers, Iā€™m quite fond of that. Not really a controller, but I must say the original gbaā€™s ergonomics, Iā€™ve got one that I modded with a backlight and new shell, but it made the dpad even mushier feelssadman.

so far the xbone controller is my fav, after that its the snes controller

My favorite just has to be the double joycon, one in each hand. The ability to lay your hands pretty much any way you want while you play is definitely comfy.

It is rather neat. Itā€™s like the Wiimote and Nunchuck, but more maneuverable. Less ergonomic though.

1 Like

Those things are way too small

1 Like

To each their own. I personally donā€™t find the size all that bothersome though, compared to how fun they are to use otherwise.

True, but the fact that they add almost 70$ to the price, (comparing to the Switch Lite) Is a bit of a bummer. Which is why I plan to get a switch lite.

I kinda wonder if i could find a way to make a 3rd party N64 controller to plug into a Switch.

Interestingā€¦

I will admit, that having grown up with nintendo and not getting into playstation until a few years ago I am heavily biased.

my favorite game controller has got to be the wii remote/attachments.
I also like the switch controllers, but I havenā€™t used them much.
out of the non-nintendo controllers Iā€™ve used, I quite like PS4 controllers (the PS3 ones are fine, just a bit smaller)
and xboxā€¦
Iā€™ve played on that once for about ten minutesā€¦

oh, and I found this one day:

which is just awesome

1 Like

What about our Lord and savior GameCube controller?

1 Like

I havenā€™t used one yet, only seen pictures. I do however plan to eventually get one or more and some game cube disks (if Im remembering correct) and at least use my wii for them, if not actually getting a game cube that works

I wanna map my electronic drum kit to a game

2 Likes

Guitar Hero PC, here I come!

1 Like

Look into joy2key, free program that lets you remap controller inputs to keyboard/mouse inputs, Iā€™ve used it to play overwatch with a snes controller

1 Like

Yeah but I canā€™t hook up my drums in my room to my pc in the game room