Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

Or deadpool is bob Ross.

11 Likes

It’s a reference to a DeadPool 2 Teaser.

4 Likes

This thing looks ok

9 Likes

Some really neat parts in there. The horse itself could really use a redesign for the legs. But good find OP.

1 Like

What do I search to pull up bootleg spideys? I am interested…

Also bootleg Bionicle hands (the super realistically poseable ones)

1 Like

for the hands, search for ‘ynynoo bionicle’. The 3rd result should be a figure with those hands.

for the Spidey bootlegs, try ‘lego heroes’, ‘lego super heroes’, ‘lego avengers’.

1 Like

Thanks Johnny (may I call you that? : P)

1 Like

Sure, no problem. Just don’t call me late for dinner.

1 Like

Lol same.

Lol I saw some quite accurate knockoff duckpools. I dare someone to sell one passing it off as real : P

The Big Explosion is my favorite sitcom. I love Shelndo’s catchphrase, “Bozoingo!”

2 Likes

Crap I was gonna reference that and now I can’t make a reference bc that’s the he only reference I know : P

I want the tracer one.

Also, if you want to take screen shots, you press the Windows key (aka the one that brings up the start menu) and prt sc sysrq keys. if you don’t know where the second key is, it’s about two or three (depends on the specific keyboard) from the delete key.

I say this, becuase taking screen shots are preferable to taking photos with your phone.

4 Likes

Why does spider man have a rifle?

1 Like

Cuz he’s your friendly neighborhood
Sniperman

@Ninja I’m too lazy to use TTV on my pc lol

2 Likes

“Maybe this will teach Joe Quesada what happens when you use Satan to unmarry me.”

4 Likes

What. The. Cat.

ah yes the big explosion with the hit catchphrase " bajingo"

1 Like

Dorkpool beat ya to it : P

1 Like

Never knew Bumblebee went through an anime phase.

11 Likes

all they need is new molds for the heads and some mild tweaks then they’re perfect.

1 Like