Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

Hero Factory Good Guy confirmed 2017

2 Likes

Do shovel ware games count?

(Does anyone know where they stole the art from? It actually looks kind of cool.)

16 Likes

It looks like it’s from the behind the scenes footage from Mask of Light.

8 Likes

99% sure the girl on the second picture is some clipart from Google or Microsoft Docs. Something around those lines.

1 Like

Boy does that game look sketchy.

13 Likes
3 Likes

This an old picture I had taken about 3 or 4 years ago of an off-brand Lego set I saw in a local Dollar General store.
I didn’t buy it, I just took a picture of it.
I was surprised that it not only had a 3-in-1 build, but also a wind-up motor.

11 Likes

What does the wind up function do

3 Likes

shakes the head

3 Likes

I had a bootleg minecraft steve (don’t ask why) that came with a PINK pickaxe

1 Like

Grill powur

4 Likes

It’s so beautiful!!!

2 Likes

Nixo Nets on horses…organic ones

13 Likes

I’m not sure about that, I’ve never seen a blue horse before, and the last time I saw a green one a frog was riding it.

Also is Lance alright? He doesn’t look alright.

11 Likes

Masterful photoshop job here. Looks like whoever made this got lazy halfway through it and just left white image backgrounds clipping each other.

2 Likes

Lance is now a jedi,
No evil clown is match for a lightsaber and the force

no, lance is a sith given the red color of the sword.

1 Like

What perplexes me the most is how this pic was taken on a shelf where actual real lego sets are being sold

20 Likes

I think…I think that that is a MOC built by someone who just put it in a package.

3 Likes

It reminds me of an entry by a 6 year old (no joke, his mom posted it on Twitter to Lego) for the Makuta Contest. It was just the normal Makuta combo model with things torn off and crappier stuff added on, except here it’s Kopaka and was probably made by a guy going through his midlife crisis.

3 Likes