Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

Close enough

1 Like

Well I know that. I’m saying what the bootleg is doing.

3 Likes

What knock off brand is this from?

2 Likes

I just know it’s from aliexpress

you see, Im weirded out by the fact that everyone seems to completely accept the fact that I stole from my nephew

I bought this from aliexpress for 15€, I joinned the dark side, I cant stop buying bootlegs

7 Likes

Join the dark side of Lego!

2 Likes

You immediately followed that up with “Don’t judge me”, so everyone began silently judging you and that encompassed all

8 Likes

makes sense,

3 Likes

I want to buy some of them too, but it’s difficult to do it in germany :frowning:

2 Likes

? how is it difficult?

1 Like

The customs (der Zoll) in Germany catches about 85% of the packages from China and you have to pay a lot if they find a bootleg or something like this

1 Like

ah… but I think aliexpress cheats the system, they dont send it to germany directly, they first send it to a couple of countries then sends them to germany, atleast thats what they do when they send packages to spain

2 Likes

Okay. I will try it soon. I hope that they aren’t so bad.

1 Like

Im not 100% sure if will work in your case, remember that

tho I have ordered like +20 packages and I didnt have any problems

and I’ll add that the bootlegs from aliexpress are totally worth it, not as good as lego, but definetly really good for the price

1 Like

How many sets do you order at once?

1 Like

last time I ordered 3 because I saved up, but I usually order one at a time because the name it takes me to get the movie is really long

1 Like

PURPLE POPE :laughing:

25 Likes

10/10 IGN Best religion of the year

3 Likes

https://images.cdn.circlesix.co/image/uploads/comments/a446195741d3d0c2496290182daf3910.gif

18 Likes

It’s @prpldragon if she was elected Pope with a Protector’s mask on.

11 Likes

Praise the trans purple protector mask.

3 Likes