Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

I think Grey Guy and Red Guy are actually females; the blue shells on the back of Grey Guy represent hair, I believe.

@Mesonak, do you happen to know if the purple on the guy you bought matches HF and Bonkle 2015 purple?

2 Likes

Goes to buy one

…I mean, it’s literally a bootleg toy from China… I’m interested in those hands from a stop-motion perspective, however. Any friction to them?

3 Likes

his moc seems to be holding a pretty heavy hammer fairly well

3 Likes

Fascinating. Y’know, I can totally expect that the wrist would have some solid friction, but it’s a nice surprise to see the finger joints include some as well.

3 Likes

Behold Minifigure bootlegs that LEGO never touch on since the first LEGO Marvel Super Hero Game.
http://media.bigshinyrobot.com/uploads/2015/07/bootlego8_big.jpg

10 Likes

That Thing… needs to burn.

3 Likes

Friction, as in how loose are they? They’re not loose at all. Extremely tight. They grasp weapons and hold poses very well.

3 Likes

oh god. After so long and after having figured out about Left and Right. i now see that only one got it right while the rest were dead wrong.

how could this happen?

1 Like

hmm no, because it’s our right and left and not “his” left or right

1 Like

Glorious Woody legs!

1 Like

How’s the plastic quality? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

who knows, but from the pictures I would say it’s nice

so uhm, this guy

is going on sale in 2 days, guess it’s time to buy it

5 Likes

https://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/9/a/9a3a05d6cf0ffa8113a627ea1b28fab3ee68700c.jpg

What about these? They’re probably the coolest things we’ve seen so far.

17 Likes

that’s too weeeeeeeeb for my liking, but they look cool I’ll give you that

4 Likes

B-b-but the green guy and the blue guy…

6 Likes

UPDATE: Apparently I do have an image.

9 Likes

Ugh, those awesome Protector masks in minifig scale are available nowhere on all the internet. :expressionless:

1 Like

OMG their so cooool!

1 Like

@BlackboltJohnson
so uhm, can you tell me the lenght of the bootleg hands with the fingers fully extended please?

2 Likes

Judging by the photos, the fingers are comparable in length to minifigure arms.

2 Likes