Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

Every new Lepin modular building…those things are quite something.

2 Likes

Btw I found another bootleg sets from Russian bionicle YouTube called play with me https://youtu.be/rGkSvZkHgLA

7 Likes

Oh, nice find. I’d buy a few of those heads in green.

2 Likes

Oh man thanks for reviewing these sets!
I’m really liking Batman and Iron Man looks cool as well (even though his head is just a repaint). To me, I think Lego really should have released that Batman figure instead of the official one they released (the blue one).

Overall, I’m really liking Batman and Iron Man but not Superman, Hulk, Thor, or Captain America. The human like heads just look weird to me.

1 Like

Hail Russia and China, they are continuing to evolve the Constraction and system lines with new recolors and pieces.

5 Likes

The difference between Chuck Norris and John Cena is that John Cena is clean-shaven, and Chuck Norris is a man.

I

NEED

THIS

NOW

4 Likes

Real man can go without a beard and still feel and be a man.

1 Like

Real men use more beard and less steroids

c:

5 Likes

Wow. Didn’t see those when I was browsing. They look amazing. Do you remember what the price was?

Here are some pics of The Silver & Red Warrior Guy. I just got it today.

28 Likes

I saw it on flickr, onuku also bought it, it looks really cool with the neutral stance

I think Im getting the bootleg hands this week, atleast I hope I do

4 Likes

This one is really awesome. Very solid build, great colors, cool parts, and high quality plastic. I love it so much.

@Asriel and I can’t wait to see your MOCs with the new hands.

4 Likes

I just wish these bootlegs were cheaper. I mean, $16 for the ones with possible fingers is a lot. The recolors make it a worthy purchase, but that’s the price of an official (medium) Toa set. You’re paying the same price for an off-brand. Not sure how I feel about that.

Then again, they have a liberal use of parts and recolors, so a heavier price can be expected.

2 Likes

Bionicle bootlegs are the best. The recolors on this dude are just great. Not a bad build either.

5 Likes

I prefer the Ekimu bootleg, just wish he had two of those recolored skull armor add ones…but if you get the red one as well you can plop a silver add on on Ekimu from the red dude.

3 Likes

How is the plastic quality on red and silver guy?

4 Likes

That is really really nice, honestly.

3 Likes

@Rocka99 So far out of all The BootLegos I’ve bought, this one has the best quality plastic. If you were holding it in your hand you’d swear it was official.

@Cocoa They were on sale for $11 last week. They might still be. This red-silver guy was $8.99.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

6 Likes

I saw one of them on sale for $11, the rest were normal, I think. But the sets that the red guy come from are reasonable, for $9.

2 Likes

These sets are easily content based worth 10-15 dollars.

4 Likes

I bought the one with poseable fingers for 10,50€
I dont think it is that bad

2 Likes