Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

@BlackboltJohnson
@Asriel

Ok, thanks! The shells and those glorious hands are what I’m primarily interested in.

5 Likes

These are great.

Though if any of you are getting them, I highly recommend connecting the bases of the fingers to the palms first, then adding the fingertips. Trying to put the individual fingers together is a nightmare- that extra leverage helps a ton.

18 Likes

I feel like I should get these…

2 Likes

Nice!

I can’t wait to get mine… but they still haven’t shipped and it’s 20+ days to get here…

2 Likes

That face print looks kinda awesome.

1 Like

Apparently, its a rip-off of CM4Sci moc.

12 Likes

You’d think that they wouldn’t vary too much from set to set; there are a pretty limited number of cheap plastics that are usable for building toys, and most of these bootlegs tend to exhibit the same sort of properties; a grainy texture and colors that are able to bleed are a couple of examples.

Are the shells and bones molded differently as well? And are the axles smaller or larger; if they’re larger, they wouldn’t really “slide out”.

2 Likes

they slide out of real lego pieces, the bones and shells are fine tho

4 Likes

The pattern I saw with ordering them, was that it takes about a week for them to ship. Then another week to get out of Shanghai and onto the cargo vessel. Then about 10 days until I received it at my house. So total time is between 3-4 weeks.

2 Likes

I need those.

2 Likes

Final BootLego from this order. It’s Prince Blue Shoulders!

Some new colors here. The Blue Shoulders being the most obvious. But check out the leg bones and shin guards. They’re a dark violet color that I’ve never seen before. I wish there were regular shells in that color.

The dark gray boots are also pretty cool.

10 Likes

The bootleg names are priceless. Some nice recolors though.

2 Likes

I thought that shin color was dark blue, but I wouldn’t have guessed it being purple.

I quite like the box design with these, mainly due to how intriguing they are. And to the left of this, notice how they changed the ball joint to an axle connection, with the Buildable Figures logo.

3 Likes

I think some there is a violet color made by lego which is similar to this bootleg one. It was used for the King figure from Knights Kingdoms II first wave.

Someone needs to check this and confirm if they are the same violet.

3 Likes

that’s a task for me

1 Like

While the Kings of Glory figures have unconventional builds, and neat recolors, some of them kinda suffer the same problem the Star Wars figures do.

For example, Gao Jianli, aka ‘Mardigras’, in game, vs Constraction form.

8 Likes

huh, I dont know if I am seeing the same figure as the one you are talking about, since the color doesnt seems to match at all

If its King Mantis constraction figure.

quote=“Cocoa, post:1811, topic:6861”]
Kings of Glory figures
[/quote]

Is that some kind of Chinese MOBA game? Imagine if they did League of Legends bootlegs in this similar style.

I cant seem to find the one you are talking about, all I find is King Mathias which is the one I guess you are talking about and he uses a weird shade of blue, far from violet

3 Likes

Its called Blue-Violet on Bricklink so I figured the two might be similar violet.

1 Like