Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

huh, that guy seems pretty cool, I like how they made the fur for the figure, even if he doesnt look anything like fur

1 Like

Looks barely like the character in the art, but who cares. We got new prints, colors, and parts.

4 Likes

Everything about him still screams “This quiet offends Slaanesh! Things shall get loud now!”

1 Like

Now THIS thing has style. Too bad it’s already sold out. That, and there’s no way to know if it’s a turd or not. But dang, what a cool design.

16 Likes
15 Likes

Really wish the video showed the Ekimu figure with both Skull shoulder addons instead of having that one Akida head.

3 Likes

GALAXY PURPLE
BLUE HF ADDONS
I NEED IT

2 Likes

Wow that’s really nice, actually.

1 Like

Does any of the articulated tomger bootlegs have t bars

this one has one

this one has like 4

6 Likes

When the one that has 4 has blu hands

Time to paint the town black.

so how long until we start seeing bootlegs of these bootlegs?

9 Likes

I’m one of those people who won’t buy any brick based toys unless it is lego, and it’s rare that I’m impressed by Non-LEGO brick based sets (except for maybe the Mega Bloks/Construx Scarab). I was looking for some Lego to buy myself for my birthday, and i stumbed across MyBuild mechs. At first, not seeing the Lego logo, I wasn’t that interested, however the fact it was a Mech basically meant I had to have a look.

I gotta say, these look pretty amazing. Like a perfect fusion of CCBS and System. I’m tempted to pick one up, but it would feel so wrong.

Thoughts? Would you buy one?

24 Likes

I’d totally get one, but If you feel uncomfortable buying you could always just replicate it with lego parts.

2 Likes

@yolo360nosescope I agree.

1 Like

except it doesnt have ccbs anywhere to be seen

2 Likes

@Asriel By CCBS I meant that the system is used to create humanoid figures, based around creating a Skelleton which is then decorated using armour plating. The exact same is the case here, except it is simply translated into bricks.

Exemplified in the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh-wMyx_1Zs

2 Likes

Well the Kre-o Brick build Grimlock is still pretty awesome.

1 Like

I love the use of binoculars as fingers.

2 Likes

These are the types of Lego Creator sets Lego should bring back. I remember back in the day when there were designer sets and hex pods with similar robots to these ones, they’re still my favorite Lego sets ever.

1 Like