Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

I own some. They came in a few Aqua Raiders sets, I think.

5 Likes

Can confirm, angler fish had glowy fangs.

4 Likes

I went to a local fair today and found a Grievous rip-off. It actually looks kinda cool. Also, there is a sequel trilogy Luke in the bottom left.

12 Likes

100 percent legit.

1 Like

That Grevious head actually looks good

2 Likes

Too realistic for Lego, IMO. And all of those bodies look off-center.

1 Like

it’s just the downsized version of the LEGO Grievous tho

I guess I’m just used to the Clone Wars one that I have, then.

1 Like

they shrinked grevious lmao

2 Likes

oh hi mark

9 Likes

FTFY

7 Likes

jeeze, digimon has changed a lot since the last time i saw it (which was the movie, i watched that a bunch when HBO On Demand first became a thing. good times, good times.)

Which movie?

This is applimon which are based off apps and generally look more streamlined and 'Cool"

1 Like

the only movie as far as i know (at least the one released in america)
that one with that scene playing Less Than Jake in the background

2 Likes

There are at least 4 movies released in the US

Ah. That one which also has All-Star in it. That was a decent movie

1 Like

i think it also has The Impression I Get in it as well
kinda funny to see ska for a Japanese movie (did they even have those songs in the Japanese versions?)

1 Like

What “reputation” exactly? And how would it be thrown in the mud? I think you’re taking yourself way too seriously dude.

And what they’re doing is not illegal in their country. I posted it in another response, but in China it’s called “sharing”. Did you know that owning a gun in most countries is illegal? So is advertising prescription drugs on television. My point is that laws vary from one country to the next. This is how a diverse world economy works. It doesn’t make sense to equate legal/illegal with moral/immoral unless we’re talking about actual human rights issues.

Lego is well aware that China has different laws than other countries. Yet they still choose to sell and ship products there knowing that their designs, molds, and IP will be copied and used as though it were fully open source. They even announced a new factory there! Every corporation knows that when you open a factory in China you are unofficially licensing every local Chinese factory to use all of your molds and ideas. This risk clearly isn’t stopping them from opening a factory there.

But here you are getting all worked up about something that Lego corporate isn’t even worried about. I don’t get it.

4 Likes

pretty cool bootleg gresh

(notes: got ccbs hands)

9 Likes

Oh cool a trans Gresh. Awesome. Shoutout to how the guy is reviewing him as the real thing, though.

2 Likes

not really a review,just a turnaround