Best/Worst HF Years

For me, IfB was the best year, but only because I love system and they are in the system shelf in my house. Hated the story though. Episode was ugly, and genocide as “funny”, “heroes”

Bain attack was worst

3 Likes

From best to worst:

1. Breakout
  2. Savage Planet
  3. Invasion from Below
  4. Rise of the Rookies
  5. Ordeal of Fire
  6. Brain Attack
2 Likes

Good to bad:

1. Breakout
  2. Rise of the Rookies
  3. Savage Planet
  4. Ordeal of Fire
  5. Invasion From Below
  6. Brain Attack.

I honoustly can’t really make a top 6 list my list is just all sets were decent exept all of brain attack seriously %^#@ that wave. I still bought HF sets because I still enjoyed them then BrAt came and I was immediately just done.

Personally, I think that (story wise, anyway (I didn’t have many sets)), IFB was by BY FAR the worst. And by that logic, break out was the best. As far as the sets I do have, they all seem pretty comprible. Best to worst-

-Breakout
-Rise of the Rookies
-Savage Planet
-Ordeal of Fire
-Brain Attack
-Invasion from Below

I should note that rise of the rookies and savage planet for me are really close.

1 Like

Best years: year 0 to year 2010 and year 2015-2016. When that abomination didn’t exist.

The worst years oh HF: 2010-2014.

/s

Nah, here are the years ranked story-wise:

1: IFB. There’s something funny about these so-called “heroes” killing an entire race of innocent creatures and laughing about it.
2: Breakout
3: Rise of the Cookies
4: Ordeal of the tired
5: Sad planet
6: Bran attack

Setwise:

1: RotR
2: IFB
3: BA
4: Br
5: SP
6: OoF

Note that that’s just a generalization. RotR had bad sets, like all of the heroes. SP and OoF had good sets, like WD and Fire Lawd.

~W12~

My faveorite year:

My least faveorite year: All the others. :stuck_out_tongue:

(In reality it’s probably Invasion from below)

2 Likes

IFB and Breakout were my personal favorites, least would have to be Bland Attack. Just when Breakout seemed to signal a rise for HF, BA brought it down again.

3 Likes

Breakout was by far my favorite year for HF, since we received new versions of every character, a feat that every other lacked.

My least was probably Rise of the Rookies, since the sets were probably the worst in the line.

2 Likes

My favourite year of HF was probably Brain Attack, mostly because of the episode. I felt that the characters (or at least the ones they had that wave) really shone through. Sure, Furno might not’ve been the leader up until then, but the rest of them definitely showed off who they were. The sets might’ve been a bit lackluster, but at least they tried. Dragon Bolt has to be one of my favourite HF sets ever. Also, the character designs were pretty interesting, especially Aquagon.

Least favourite is Ordeal of Fire, mostly from a set standpoint. The 2.0 Heroes were just straight up crap.

From worst to best

-Winter 2011
-Summer 2011

My order from best to worst would be:

• Breakout
  • Savage Planet
  • Ordeal of Fire
  • Rise of the Rookies
  • Brain Attack
  • Invasion from Below
1 Like

Best: Breakout, by far.
Worst: Invasion from below. Bad show, mediocre sets (to me), and ended HF poorly with a “cliffhanger” nobody wanted.

2 Likes

Breakout was way above any of the other years, both story and set wise(IMO).

I suppose I’d say that Brain Attack was the worst.

1 Like

i really like savage planet

I dunno. I actually liked Brain Attack a lot.
Maybe it was the new swords and stuff, and how knight-like Furno looked.

1. Rise of the Rookies
  2. Brain Attack
  3. Breakout
  4. Savage Planet
  5. Ordeal of Fire
  6. Invasion from Below
2 Likes

Best-Breakout
Worst-Ordeal of fire

1 Like

I would agree, but ordeal of fire introduced the CCBS system, so I give it some credit.

2 Likes

Sets:

1. Brain Attack
  2. Savage Planet
  3. Breakout
  4. Ordeal of Fire
  5. Rise of the Rookies
  6. Invasion from Below

Story:

1. Rise of the Rookies
  2. Breakout
  3. Ordeal of Fire