BioCraft: The Island of Mata Nui and Skins

armor, blocks, and items can have their shape altered with resource packs but I don’t remember if the same can be applied to mobs.

Perhaps create a base model and then equip it with armor to determine what it actually is.

1 Like

the Wither should be Makuta

and one of the hostile mobs should be Bohrok (maybe Zombies?)
Infected Villagers can be Matoran under the control of a Krana
whilst Baba Zombies can be the Bohrok Va

1 Like

I actually like a lot of these. I think I’d make Sheep the Mahi over anything else. Not super opposed to Kane-Ra as cows either.

None of those are Rahi. =P

5 Likes

But there’s really nothing else that would work, to be honest. I quite like it, though those are gonna be some really weird lookin’ Bohrok.

2 Likes

Worst case, Zombies could be Tarakava.

2 Likes

Yeah, that makes more sense, I’ve been trying to find something for pigs and I’m thinking ussal crabs as you can mount pigs with a saddle.

3 Likes

I think that cave spiders should be fikou, and regular spiders should be visorak. Slimes and magma cubes could be krana.

2 Likes

So amazing!!!
TTV is honestly the best channel on YouTube, the community memes are 720/10 and I’ve said it just now, but this is really amazing!!! Well done TTV.

2 Likes

######Ayy, this topic has been dead for over 3/4 of a year

Two things:

1. Whatever happened to the texture pack? Waiting patiently! :smiley:

2. The Biocraft map’s IP has recently become active again, with the tagline, “Yeet Yeet Smell My Feet,” and with a seemingly normal, no cheats survival world set to hard. I spawned near a village that was on a plain but next to a desert. There are 5 player slots and no anti-hack software (flight, speed, and other hacks are unimpeded). Does anyone know why this is the case? And would anyone care to join me? It might as well be vanilla singleplayer on here :frowning:

1 Like

What’s the server IP and I’ll join

1 Like

It’s 173.236.98.14:25585
DM me when you’re online; I’m not going to be playing now but spring break is a week and a half away so probably then

Cool, I started a little settlement in the desert, interesting to see where this server will go.

1 Like

Gonna leave you with some of my items once I get out of this mine (which might not be until tonight or tomorrow). And remember there’s a village near the desert’s border (no chests tho).

Yeah, sure, but I might need your coordinates (if you’re in the area around spawn) before I can get to you. You see, I started a little fishing trip that went too far.

1 Like

Hey, @Eljay, now that you’re back, what will happen to Biocraft? I’m guessing you didn’t finish the resource pack, so that’s mainly what I’m wondering about. Also, refer to post 349 because apparently there’s a new map being hosted on the Biocraft IP.

Reply to LeKrahka:
LOL, I know what you mean. I’ll probably be hanging around the village that sits on the border of the village and the desert.

UPDATE: Left some items for you in the chest that’s located inside the ruined house.
UPDATE 2: Another player, warrior_crafter, dropped by for a bit and he took some.

1: I did not. Hasn’t been my priority. I will eventually, however there is no time frame to that as it still isn’t my priority.

2: Not my concern. =P

3 Likes

ok :thumbsup:

Cool, cool. I was already having all sorts of adventures on there. Wonder who made it in the first place, though. Seems improbable that there would happen to be a new server with an identical IP. Maybe someone who played the Biocraft map made it, perhaps as some sort of bizarre easter egg for the people who kept the IP. Oh well. No use speculating.

EDIT: Never mind, it’s gone. :disappointed:

1 Like

Maybe that means someone else can pick up the server IP.
Someone could host a survival mode with the actual Biocraft map.

1 Like

I have no clue. If someone has the means and motivation to do so, that would be pretty cool. Or maybe someone could host a Realm with the map instead since Mojang handles the burden of hosting the server while the person who owns the Realm pays a comparatively low fixed price.

EDIT: The server is back! It’s a new map, though. And it must be the same person because the tagline,

…is also back.

2 Likes

2018 is officially the best year ever. Eljay’s back , Biocraft is finished and the April Fool’s joke was better than the previous one…kudos TTV

3 Likes