BioCraft: The Island of Mata Nui and Skins

[Spoiler]

/S [/Spoiler]

Im actually super hyped for this.

Question would not bionicle related skins (as long as they dont go against boards rules) be allowed? I mean i personally wouldn’t think you would try to enforce something like that just wondering.

2 Likes

I will have to change my skin to appropriate shape and color. :wink:

Once you release the skin pack, you might be able to pass off the trailer as for the map. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s a good thing I got Minecraft last week :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Thank you guys for releasing it!

You can have whatever skin you want, so long as it’s not inappropriate.

3 Likes

Neat. I’ll be sure to drop in.

1 Like

Yea when will that be?

You sure that it wasn’t 2014? Since I’m pretty sure that you guys were all excited knowing that Bionicle was coming back in 2015.

@Eljay Any chance you can give us a link to the map download?

Oh yeah, it was 2014… Time flies…

In October.

It’ll come eventually. If you had read the post:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, it was 2014… Time flies…

In October.

It’ll come eventually. If you had read the post:

4 Likes

This looks amazing, I can’t wait to get my hands on it!

It’s been 5 years since Biocraft was started and we have no series just a map.

Thanks for your input. I’ll make sure to file that away as “unsatisfied with what he paid for.”

10 Likes

Seriously though, you should be happy that this actually happened at all.

2 Likes

I had a dream about this Map last night, and attempting to find all the Easter Eggs, with my good friend @Calebmar12.

This dream all took place in first person, like I was really running all over a blocky island. I remember that we found all of them, including the toothbrush (This one was definitely in an icy area), except for the last one. We decided to split up and each try to find.

My search led me to a very real, and not Minecraft door, leading to a similarly out of place room. It was a bedroom, the only light being the blue cast from a monitor. Once in this room I met a person, who, if I remember correctly was the son of some TTV person.

I was determined to find the final secret. I tore the room apart, searched every box and container. Nothing. The last thing I remember was shaking the person, begging them to tell me where the final thing item was (In this dream, each Easter Egg was an object that needed to be gathered).

Then I woke up…

4 Likes

Really? - I had a dream about Biocraft too…

A year ago -_-

Anyways, I really hope this will become a thing after all the time we spent waiting for it. I really can’t wait to dive into it.

1 Like

OMG :scream:

This look fantastic! Can’t wait to play it.