Bionicle 2015 Confirmed By Lego

SUMMON THE HYPE TRAIN!!!

The truth has been unveiled.

1 Like

This is incredible! This is the proof I was waiting for!! Although it was kind of a certainty for a while, but this is 100000000% proof!

I have been waiting for that picture for half a decade.

1 Like

What do yā€™all think that blue energy is? Does it have to do with the maskā€™s power, or is some sort of new ā€œchiā€ that powers the Toa?

4 Likes

Now I have to regrets for getting on the hype train early. I cannot wait to see the sets at NYCC! The mask design does not disappoint. It shows me that they will not let Bio lose itā€™s feel. It wonā€™t be long now until the hype train reaches itā€™s station of Bio-2015 and everyone is scrambling to get out the doors :stuck_out_tongue: .

My guess is that its the Mask Of Creation and chances are itā€™ll help symbolise the rebirth of the Bionicle universe. Could also be the Mask of a new ā€˜great beingā€™ or titan figure that will probably be released in the Summer wave.

Hoping for an ancient Mayan inspired Bionicle figure to go with this maskā€¦ either way Iā€™m glad Iā€™ve been saving up for a while :3

I found these on YouTube.

4 Likes

EDIT: Now with theme music!

1 Like

The lightning is interesting. Wild guess: The Toa Mata are now Toa Inika.

The Mask itself is pretty interesting. If you look closely at the spoke things, thereā€™s carvings or scratches on them, which do correspond with the Mask of Creationā€™s description.

Hey, why doesnā€™t someone go ask Greg about this mask? Iā€™m curious as to what heā€™d say if presented with actual proof of Bionicle 2015

This mask seems really heavily detailed, which brings me to believe that at least some of the old art style has survived the past 5 years or so. I also like the massive amount of improvement on the mask since we first saw it (if itā€™s the same mask at all). This is really interesting. Thank you, TTV, for bringing this news to us.

#TheHypeTrainIsReal

so i made this to celebrate:

the hype is real

6 Likes

For getthe Hype Train, HYPE TRACTORS ALL THE WAY!

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t feel safe on the Hype Trainā€¦ 'CAUSE ITā€™S GOT NO BREAKS YO!.. alsoā€¦

5 Likes

No chi. I donā€™t want Bionicle tainted by drugs.

1 Like

NO. The last thing we need is to ask Greg, a Lego official, about this. Iā€™m tired of you guys wanting to constantly ask Greg about this stuff. You need to know that Greg cannot tell us ANYTHING about this. Do you want him to loose his job?

2 Likes

I like the new mask design. It reminds me of the maori-inspired islandic style of '01.

Man, lighten up. I wasnā€™t saying someone should do it, although I may have worded it badly enough to make it seem like that. Iā€™m just curious as to what heā€™d do if confronted with proof.

I think he would probably just hide it. Trust me, people have already done that, and he still denied it, even giving explanations that actually seem like a logical solution. I also donā€™t think it would be a good idea because, as of now, he is in charge of Lego Club magazine, meaning he actually could contact Lego about this.

Trust me, letā€™s just keep all this news to the fans. Our anticipation does not need to be ruined by a Lego Group employee spoiling it for us. Besides, then the Hype Train would come to a stop!

2 Likes

Relevant

2 Likes

Where can I get me a hype-tractor?

1 Like