Bionicle 2015 Confirmed By Lego

You guys at TTV make it sound like this is the same mask on the display…

YOU GUYS DO RELIZE THAT WE COULD HAVE MULTIPLE IMPORTANT MASKS TO THE STORY RIGHT!!!

3 Likes

Truth! I was just thinking the same thing myself.

1 Like

It would be really hilarious if Bionicle coming back was a one year thing XD

3 Likes

Hey, I already said that. =P

1 Like

I was going to say as long as Bionicle lasts longer than HF did I’ll be happy. But it already has lasted longer! Bwahaha.

By the way, I keep hearing you guys saying all the Protectors/Defenders have the same mask, but I think I see at least two different styles. We’ll see how that turns out.

#OMEGATAHU2015

1 Like

I don’t really see two defenders having different mask.
Also there need to be a topic for nothing but Omega Tahu MOC :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t jinx it bro, uh, too late, Bionicle’s cancelled. Time to burn something MHUAHAHAHAHA!

1 Like

Found a version without the lightning;

Also here is the animation from the website;

Link to larger version of the animated mask;
http://cache.lego.com/r/www/-/media/Portal%20V2010/FranchisePortal/bionicle/bionicle_210x227_PortalFranchiseCard_Animation

Edit 1; Updated with link to larger version of the animation

6 Likes

What!?!?!

Edit: Whoever you are, you are amazing!

Ah welp, seems like I’m now officially boarding the hype train.

1 Like

Honestly, a pretty darn cool Kanohi. Maybe a little too much detail, but that’s ok. Looks really cool and I can’t wait to see more.

I suppose, given we don’t know the size of this mask this could be for a titan set. If the following image is real then the Summer Wave could be comprised entirely of large sets;

personally, I doubt that image is real. Nothing seems right at all about it. Why are the dimensions of the bottom left one a different shape than the actual bok? why is the package design different on all of them? Why is the top left one at a different angle?

1 Like

Thank you to whoever found this incredible image! I’m curious, how do people find them? I have tried guessing URLs and I cant find anything.

Wow! Thanks for finding this!

True, it could be fake, I’ve posted it as an example of what the larger sets may be like.

no problem :3

Dang, that Kanohi looks amazing. Or are they even Kanohi anymore?

Doesn’t matter. TTV will always refer to the heroes as Toa. We’ll always think of the masks as Kanohi. I honestly don’t care what Lego calls them

3 Likes

Yeah, in my heart there will always be Toa, Matoran, and Kanohi, but from a fanfic writing standpoint, it’s a reall question to be explored.